Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this work she is saying they're going to do on that new house...have they actually had a builder/architect out to look at it and give quotes on price, timings, whether it's even possible etc?! Seems like a lot of work and she's acting like it'll done in a year...
Wouldn't they also need planning permission for the extension? I gave up watching her stories as I was bored of listening to her, I sometimes find her quite braggy. I understand that she's excited to be moving finally but feel like she needs to read the room a little bit.

Seen the mood boards she's been sharing I can't imagine the modern style she's wanting in that house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She's lucky she has parents & in laws that she offloads the boy too. Some of us dont have that privilege 😒 not that im bitter or anything 🤭

Reactions: 1
The wardrobes look shite and very dated. My nan had something similar!!

The contant pushing of FM and making it out to people they will get all this extra money is starting to get in my tits now

Reactions: 2
Yeah it really shouldn't be allowed. And it says a lot about her that she'd happily scam people out of money at a time like this when people are so desperate! I hate it so much

Yeah it really shouldn't be allowed. And it says a lot about her that she'd happily scam people out of money at a time like this when people are so desperate! I hate it so much
It's also the whole dubai countdown, she used her platform like a few other accounts to basically scam their followers to joining and are now going to enjoy a all expenses paid break on their behalf! The sad thing is some people can't see what they are doing

I can’t believe there isn’t more about this girl and her account, I’ve followed her for a while don’t know why because I dislike her whole decor taste. Clothes taste is awful. Her Dubai trip with her husband you would of thought he wouldn’t be in tatty Air Force with dirty fronts ! They both look ridiculous to me I find it fascinating to watch 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe there isn’t more about this girl and her account, I’ve followed her for a while don’t know why because I dislike her whole decor taste. Clothes taste is awful. Her Dubai trip with her husband you would of thought he wouldn’t be in tatty Air Force with dirty fronts ! They both look ridiculous to me I find it fascinating to watch 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Me too

Same her whole interior design taste is so awful and dated.
God this is so awful I wouldn't usually comment but there's no way she's lost 3 almost 4 stone. Her face hasn't changed at all its still quite large and round, she looks no different.

She's not very creative, she's turning her new house into her old one.
As for the weight, yeah i do believe she has lost some but definitely not 4 stone

her face/neck is huge really unfortunate, teddy has the same head/neck thing aswell. She’s lost body weight deffo but nothing really looks amazing. Even her foundations too pale, she needs Rosacia? Cream

She pisses me off to no end so I'm surprised there isn't a bigger thread too.
What gets to me is she manages to do all this diy/is really productive and shows off all the compliments she gets on how amazing she is doing it, but people forget she doesn't work (conning folk through FM doesn't count) and sends Teddy off to the grandparents all the time. It's not realistic in the slightest and she's got it very, very easy.

She doesn't realise how easy her life is, i remember saying this earlier on this thread where she moaned that she wasn't getting her full quota of sleep when Teddy was a baby. I get the impression she didn't want a child then and still have the same opinion now.
Gemma doesn't do much with Teddy, its all DIY. The amount of times she moved house is unreal. The last house she kept debating whether to move,/not move, i think she gets bored easily.
Many people don't get help from parents/ in laws and she's incredibly lucky but I think she feels its expected to pass your kid off to his grandparents whenever she feels like it.

Those trainers were awfull! He could of at least made the effort seen as it was an all expenses paid trip.

He massively gives me the ick. Like no man ever before. The stupid faces.
Used to love her then she’s turned into a MLS wanker

He massively gives me the ick. Like no man ever before. The stupid faces.
Used to love her then she’s turned into a MLS wanker
I thought it was just me!
He's clearly not joined Gem on her diet.... He's just a beach ball with legs, wearing his scruffy trainers pulling the most nauseating faces.

• Haha
Can't believe the cheek of this woman. Gemma is selling a tree that she was gifted 3 years ago. At least do the decent thing and donate it seeing as it didn't cost her a penny.

20221024_162943.jpg

20221024_162957.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry