Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her decor taste is bloody awful. Her bedroom looks so tacky & dated!!

Reactions: 2
her interior design taste is so not for me! Considering she has enough money to do everything from scratch multiple times you would think it would be nice stuff. Also the husband makes me feel ill, I’ve never had the ick for somebody as much as I do for him 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to say lots has changed but I'm not going to address it yet..... either hubby has lost his job or can't get money for the extension as house renovations are on hold just after planning permission came through.

If you don't want to share, no problems, but don't hint and then say nothing just for engagement

Attachments

Definitely not her house, bedroom has mattress on the floor and kitchen is different layout, she did say she had just got home, so she has certainly moved. I am way too invested in this already ... 😞

I mean fair enough if she doesn't want to share if it's personal, but she's going to get people questioning the fact she's in a different house, she's not even hiding the fact it's a different house and it's screaming attention seeking for me

I think hubby has done a runner but why won't she stay in the house and he move out!!!! ......unless with her recent weight loss she's become more confident in herself and found someone else 🤷‍♀️

Definitely has something to be with her husband because she’s said “later in the year when I buy somewhere” not we! Be interesting to see where FM fits into this as I doubt it affords you enough for a house etc

His insta still has the profile pic of them three but doesn’t look like he’s very active on IG but I reckon they have deffo split . She deffo reads here too with her story about Teddy being there . My guess is he’s done a dirty one 😬one of the only reasons you’d leave immediately ?? Surely you wouldn’t kick your son out of his own house. She has chosen to leave

100% they have split. She might as well have just said that, she doesn’t have to go in to the details about why. Shes made it obvious shes in a different house, and renting. So why not just say they have separated, save any speculation.

Takes a while to rent somewhere too, not exactly something (in my experience) you can do in a few days or even a week or two!

Reactions: 1
Wow what a waste with that old house. And no, no one has been asking for a tour, she's just showing she's living alone without saying, all the over emphasis on 'I' haven't got a bed/wardrobe/will be buying somewhere else.. its an attention thing! Although seems like a pretty quick split. Happens a lot when one loses a big amount of weight.

Reactions: 1