Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone tell me this account annoys you as much as it annoys me. Renovating every room and garden on her FM salary (which she showed a few weeks ago šŸ¤Æ). I know she is heavily pregnant but I always want to breath for her as she is always out of breath (even though she had spent the last 4 months in bed!).

Renovating every room in the house (even though itā€™s already been done) and the garden whilst earning gazillions from her FM business (yeh right!)

Reactions: 4
Please someone tell me this account annoys you as much as it annoys me. Renovating every room and garden on her FM salary (which she showed a few weeks ago šŸ¤Æ). I know she is heavily pregnant but I always want to breath for her as she is always out of breath (even though she had spent the last 4 months in bed!).

Renovating every room in the house (even though itā€™s already been done) and the garden whilst earning gazillions from her FM business (yeh right!)
Omg she showed everyone her salary!
Why did she feel the urge for this? Lol

Reactions: 1
She was obviously trying to get others to sign up as I believe the way FM works is that if you get others to sign up you get a percentage of their earnings too. She then went on to say she had got a Range Rover velar and her hubby had got a jag through the FM scheme too. They seem to have a very big money tree at the end of their garden šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s doing the bloody bathroom now!! They must be loaded! How do you do a full Reno with brand new furniture room after room? She was telling us today how the baby (not born yet) will play in the play room and crawl through to the living room. Boring or what!!!

FM is a pyramid scheme!!! I dont understand how she isnt bothered at all that she is going to get lots of her "team" into potentially really serious financial trouble. And maybe even herself if shes not careful or starts losing her following. FM wont give a tit about her and she'll be stuck paying off those two hugely expensive cars. Her and her husband were obviously pretty bleeping well off to begin with, (hence her only needing to work a part time secretary job) so acting like signing up to a pyramid scheme is what's brought her lifestyle of sitting-down-in-her-massive-and-constantly-changing-house-and-buying-tit-all-day is so deceitful and really really dangerous. Particularly at a time when so many are struggling for money and might be more easily tempted to make a stupid decision out of desperation. I genuinely find her content really disturbing. So glad this account has been brought up!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
FM is a pyramid scheme!!! I dont understand how she isnt bothered at all that she is going to get lots of her "team" into potentially really serious financial trouble. And maybe even herself if shes not careful or starts losing her following. FM wont give a tit about her and she'll be stuck paying off those two hugely expensive cars. Her and her husband were obviously pretty bleeping well off to begin with, (hence her only needing to work a part time secretary job) so acting like signing up to a pyramid scheme is what's brought her lifestyle of sitting-down-in-her-massive-and-constantly-changing-house-and-buying-tit-all-day is so deceitful and really really dangerous. Particularly at a time when so many are struggling for money and might be more easily tempted to make a stupid decision out of desperation. I genuinely find her content really disturbing. So glad this account has been brought up!
I totally agree! Iā€™m amazed that someone who was working part time pre kids could afford to do all that they are doing. Obviously her hubby may have a really good job but again still relatively young to be able to do do much. The posts/stories where she was detailing her FM earnings were sickening I felt. I know experienced lawyers who donā€™t earn what she was implying she earned. She showed her orders laid out on the floor the other day and there was only about 10 orders so how is she earning so much? - there is only so much a customer will order. I appreciate it is ā€œpyramidā€ so she will get a percentage of what her ā€œteamā€ earn too. I donā€™t believe a word of it tbh. I find her constant bragging really annoying too. Letā€™s hope once she had the baby she will be too tired/occupied to make videos of her renovating more rooms. Ps that bathroom looked new and she is replacing it all!!! Ffs! šŸ˜‚

I totally agree! Iā€™m amazed that someone who was working part time pre kids could afford to do all that they are doing. Obviously her hubby may have a really good job but again still relatively young to be able to do do much. The posts/stories where she was detailing her FM earnings were sickening I felt. I know experienced lawyers who donā€™t earn what she was implying she earned. She showed her orders laid out on the floor the other day and there was only about 10 orders so how is she earning so much? - there is only so much a customer will order. I appreciate it is ā€œpyramidā€ so she will get a percentage of what her ā€œteamā€ earn too. I donā€™t believe a word of it tbh. I find her constant bragging really annoying too. Letā€™s hope once she had the baby she will be too tired/occupied to make videos of her renovating more rooms. Ps that bathroom looked new and she is replacing it all!!! Ffs! šŸ˜‚
I have to say - I did use to enjoy her stories and then all of a sudden it became an FM channel. Apparently itā€™s ok because sheā€™s worked years at building her home following to now monopolise on sucking in the vulnerable.

She had a little boy on Christmas Day by c section and announced today she is back at work (for FM). Wow! So one week since baby wAs born. Why? She obviously doesnā€™t need the money.

Let's not forget that a vast majority of her furniture is actually gifted and a lot of the gifted items she has got she has sold to make way for new stuff! So her recent purchases with her FM money are her first actually buys for all the redecorating she is doing.
It really annoys me when people like her with a massive following jump on these pyramid schemes and make money from followers pretending that others can earn the same and be the same to get them to sign up to earn practically nothing. I have another account I follow that has a semi-big account and does FM but makes next to nothing from it.
I used to really enjoy her diy and stuff but now it seems she just constantly goes on about money, money, money as if FM saved her life.

Let's not forget that a vast majority of her furniture is actually gifted and a lot of the gifted items she has got she has sold to make way for new stuff! So her recent purchases with her FM money are her first actually buys for all the redecorating she is doing.
It really annoys me when people like her with a massive following jump on these pyramid schemes and make money from followers pretending that others can earn the same and be the same to get them to sign up to earn practically nothing. I have another account I follow that has a semi-big account and does FM but makes next to nothing from it.
I used to really enjoy her diy and stuff but now it seems she just constantly goes on about money, money, money as if FM saved her life.
Exactly! She put some lengthy Q and A on her stories where it asked ā€œis this a pyramid schemeā€. The answer was a joke. She didnā€™t actually deny it but waffled on about it not being where people ā€œhigh upā€ earned all the money. I donā€™t like her house or style and am surprised she has such a big following. Like you said most of it is gifted. If we all got offered furnishings etc we could all have newly furnished rooms all the time but some of us mere mortals have to pay for it. Sheā€™s got naff taste.

Exactly! She put some lengthy Q and A on her stories where it asked ā€œis this a pyramid schemeā€. The answer was a joke. She didnā€™t actually deny it but waffled on about it not being where people ā€œhigh upā€ earned all the money. I donā€™t like her house or style and am surprised she has such a big following. Like you said most of it is gifted. If we all got offered furnishings etc we could all have newly furnished rooms all the time but some of us mere mortals have to pay for it. Sheā€™s got naff taste.
Totally agree, I would LOVE free furniture in exchange for a couple of photos šŸ˜‚
Her taste is a little bland and I'm not a fan of having the same colours and style in every room, it is boring.
I know when you join these pyramid schemes they give you prepared statements regarding those type of questions which never ever gives you a direct, honest answer anyway.

I have trouble understanding her, she talks to softly and quick.
Don't get me wrong her house is nice but what a waste of money to re do what doesn't really need doing. Its like shes throwing money away.
Gemma has to keep up with FM because if she doesn't make a vast sum from it then she would have to pay the full re payments on not just her car but her husbands car that she got on the FM scheme.

I have trouble understanding her, she talks to softly and quick.
Don't get me wrong her house is nice but what a waste of money to re do what doesn't really need doing. Its like shes throwing money away.
Gemma has to keep up with FM because if she doesn't make a vast sum from it then she would have to pay the full re payments on not just her car but her husbands car that she got on the FM scheme.
You are so right! I mean how does a part time legal secretary (I think that is what she officially did) afford a bloody Range Rover!!!!

She does talk very softly - sometimes itā€™s like she finds it hard work. I find myself taking a deep breath for her. šŸ˜‚

It really annoyed me how she was ā€œback at workā€ after one week following a c section. Not realistic at all!

Ye I find is difficult to listen to her sometimes because it sounds like she is gasping for breath šŸ˜‚
Yes, it is crazy that she agreed to the two cars because there is no certainty of constant income. If I was her with the bulk amount she is making now I would be saving it all incase anything goes wrong and I'm left in deep debt šŸ˜‚

I watched a story the other day where she was saying the baby wouldnā€™t settle etc at night. Why does she think throwing money at yet more baby equipment will sort the issue. He was born on 25th December so is 4/5 weeks old. Get used to it - babies donā€™t sleep through the night. Itā€™s like sheā€™s unaware this would happen. šŸ™ˆ

I thought that too, what does she expect the baby to do - sleep through the night šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She was moaning that she couldn't eat her bagel as baby was crying - she needs to get used to that.
Happened to us too many times.
Now she's on the beg for a Sleepyhead Deluxe, as its too expensive yet she's wasted money on a new kitchen that didn't need anything doing to it.

If shes bragging about how much her FM business is raking in the money then im sure Ā£100 for a sleepyhead is loose change to her.

Exactly!!! And they are still redoing the biggest utility Iā€™ve ever seen! Iā€™m just amazed that they can do so much work all in one go really. If we do a room we have to wait until we can save up for the next thing. Not in their house though. Itā€™s not even the nicest looking house. Very strange layout and the garden is horrible.

She needs to accept that babies donā€™t sleep through the night for weeks/months x

Reactions: 4
I thought that too, what does she expect the baby to do - sleep through the night šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She was moaning that she couldn't eat her bagel as baby was crying - she needs to get used to that.
Happened to us too many times.
Now she's on the beg for a Sleepyhead Deluxe, as its too expensive yet she's wasted money on a new kitchen that didn't need anything doing to it.

If shes bragging about how much her FM business is raking in the money then im sure Ā£100 for a sleepyhead is loose change to her.
This made me laugh. So true tho ! Welcome to motherhood hun

Blimey sheā€™s back at it! Baby only 6 weeks old and sheā€™s back recruiting for her pyramid business! Why canā€™t she just enjoy being with the baby? Gets on my tits! šŸ˜‚