Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she looks at herself in the camera is really disturbing 😳 🤣
I thought the same. They must be seriously rich as I don’t know how she constantly spends money. She went to do a supermarket shop and bought a new bloody bbq. There was nothing wrong with the one they had - it was simply not big enough!!! Ffs!

All she does is offload her boy to the Grandma's to catch up on sleep.....
Er sorry, no love, babies don't sleep and if you didn't realise that then don't have them.

Reactions: 4
The other day she said she needs 8-10 hours of sleep to fully function I was like yeah you don't get that as a parent, my eldest has just gone 5 and she sometimes still gets up during the night and is a early riser it's very rare she sleeps past 6. As much as it's great that she has the support system she does but as a parent you just have to power through whether your ill or running on 3 hours sleep you just get on with it. Also why won't her husband get up with him on a weekend?

Reactions: 3
I'm not being funny but you don't get that as any sort of adult as far as I know!? I don't have kids but I ya know, have a life, have a career, have other responsibilities. I mean serious, TEN HOURS A NIGHT?! Is she four years old?! 🤣 If I lived her life that seems to consist of moving furniture around, eating McDonald's and looking at herself in the mirror I'd probably get by on a bleeping nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she has sold the house again!!!!! After saying recently that they had no intentions of doing so.

Reactions: 1
So she has sold the house again!!!!! After saying recently that they had no intentions of doing so.
Can't say I'm shocked you could tell she was trying to convince herself they were staying put, she's also run out of content in the current house so obviously needs to buy a reno to get those likes

She moans that buyers are backing out of purchasing her house, yet she's doing the same thing to the seller. I thought it was all good to go but changed her mind yet again... i can't keep up.

Reactions: 1
Once they find their "perfect" house and she's run out of content and rooms to decorate it will soon be on the market and it will all begin again. Not sure if anyone else also finds her very braggy when she talks about it.

Reactions: 2
I’m flabbergasted she acts In this way! Why offer on a house you don’t love in the first place! She’s a knob!!!!

They are going looking at their new house today (the one they offered on and was accepted) but hubby hasn’t seen it yet?!! Really? Who does that?!! How long before they pull out?

They are going looking at their new house today (the one they offered on and was accepted) but hubby hasn’t seen it yet?!! Really? Who does that?!! How long before they pull out?
Was just about to say the same thing! She's clearly desperate to just have somewhere to move and he's not in as much of a rush, I mean I get it you would want to be confident that you'd have somewhere to move especially with a young child. When she said they had put an offer in on somewhere different she didn't even say it was perfect just it has potential, just screams panic buy to me. As soon as she got her Instagram content from it, it will be straight on market.

Reactions: 2
All this work she is saying they're going to do on that new house...have they actually had a builder/architect out to look at it and give quotes on price, timings, whether it's even possible etc?! Seems like a lot of work and she's acting like it'll done in a year...