Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serves her right. She is boring! I think the constant buying/gifted items will grate on a lot of people. It’s like she has a money pot that just keeps giving.

Reactions: 2
Serves her right. She is boring! I think the constant buying/gifted items will grate on a lot of people. It’s like she has a money pot that just keeps giving.
Yes I thought that too, then she posted all of her purchases which cost hundreds of pounds, ok some were sent back. She's then bragging and giving the impression that she has money and we don't. She deserves to lose followers.
That FM tit she flogs really is crap, i purchased a few scents (not from her I like to add) and found them to be rubbish.

Yes I thought that too, then she posted all of her purchases which cost hundreds of pounds, ok some were sent back. She's then bragging and giving the impression that she has money and we don't. She deserves to lose followers.
That FM tit she flogs really is crap, i purchased a few scents (not from her I like to add) and found them to be rubbish.
I wonder if it is all a smoke screen that she is going so well to entice others into her scheme. Not sure what the hubby does but he must earn a hell of a lot. I know they were going to move before doing up the house so maybe they remortgaged to fund the Reno?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it is all a smoke screen that she is going so well to entice others into her scheme. Not sure what the hubby does but he must earn a hell of a lot. I know they were going to move before doing up the house so maybe they remortgaged to fund the Reno?
He works on the rail I think which pays pretty well, I think she’s shot herself in the foot by diving so deep into the FM ‘benefits’ because it will bite her in the arse when the popularity dwindles and she’s got 2 cars to cover still

Reactions: 3
He works on the rail I think which pays pretty well, I think she’s shot herself in the foot by diving so deep into the FM ‘benefits’ because it will bite her in the arse when the popularity dwindles and she’s got 2 cars to cover still
Definitely!!!! I can’t believe that she is already back on the stories selling the scheme. Enjoy your baby you Baffoon!

She’s now got a new dining table, chairs, plant and pictures! I’ve never known anyone who literally redoes every single room in their house for no reason. I get the kitchen remodel - fair enough. But she’s even said she may redoing her bathroom which looks brand new! Why? Still a bloody awful looking house.

Don’t normally comment on threads but geez this girl irritates me!!! The way she admires herself on her phone camera when she is doing stories would make you sick!!!

Reactions: 4
Don’t normally comment on threads but geez this girl irritates me!!! The way she admires herself on her phone camera when she is doing stories would make you sick!!!
I know right! She amazes me how she goes from redoing one room to another with no break. They must have either won the lottery or remortgaged due to all the money she earns flogging her crappy perfumes. This week she’s finished her dining room, wardrobes in her bedroom and now saying they are having an attic conversion. There’s only three of them in the house. Hubby must be well paid 🤣

I remember her saying she earns less money doing her full time job working at an office.
She needs to focus on FM as both her cars are financed by FM, if she doesn't earn the dosh then she's liable for the monthly payments

I’m sure she said she works “in law” part time. Probably a legal secretary. She’ll have to sell hell of a lot of crappy perfume to pay for those cars. 😂 . She sent the baby to “grandmas” today so she could work 😂😂 What? Wrapping 3 bottles of perfume 😂😂

Not sure what all of these FM sellers are going to do when the bubble bursts, which it inevitably will, the market must be saturated!!!

Not sure what all of these FM sellers are going to do when the bubble bursts, which it inevitably will, the market must be saturated!!!
She will have to send her cars back and go full time in the office 😂. Not sure what that reel was earlier showing her in her scruffs then click of fingers typing at her laptop. Working mummy my arse! Think she even called herself an entrepreneur!!! Ffs!!

She will have to send her cars back and go full time in the office 😂. Not sure what that reel was earlier showing her in her scruffs then click of fingers typing at her laptop. Working mummy my arse! Think she even called herself an entrepreneur!!! Ffs!!
I nearly spat my coffee out when she said entrepreneur.....hardly the Lord Sugar of the FM world 😀 She really rates herself so highly.

She is still on maternity leave from her previous job, she made out like she qas making so much from FM she quit her job but she is still receiving maternity pay! Granted mp isn't a lot of money but still N income nonetheless.

She is still on maternity leave from her previous job, she made out like she qas making so much from FM she quit her job but she is still receiving maternity pay! Granted mp isn't a lot of money but still N income nonetheless.
It does make me laugh when she says “back to work!”. She’s at home with her new baby wrapping a few perfume orders. I’d hardly call it work. She even finished work months before the baby was born because she was always in bed! 😂

Oh my, the latest tiktok is cringing. She couldn't love herself anymore if she tried.

Now she's earning the 'mega bucks' she may want to buy more followers. She's lost 189 followers in space of 2 weeks, they must be like us - bored of her content.

Attachments