Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettleplease

Loses weight by not eating like a pig and is suddenly an expert flogging guidance and helping others?! Give me a break. Anything to make money. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 7

Polto89

Loses weight by not eating like a pig and is suddenly an expert flogging guidance and helping others?! Give me a break. Anything to make money. It’s embarrassing!
She calorie counted - that's it.
What a brass neck she has to pretend she's a weightloss expert and expecting folk to pay.

Reactions: 7

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I agree the outfit is horrible but can see why she loves it. She has lost an amazing amount of weight and was obviously super unhappy in her marriage so good to her looking and feeling good, but Gemma there are plenty of other outfits where you could flaunt your new body and boobs which would be so flattering.

Reactions: 6

thegoodnaysayer

She's the biggest scammer on the gram! Also. It proper bugs me when these people are like "oh I just randomly painted my entire living room today because I'm so addicted to decorating and I'm so random and there's no financial benefit to me engineering my whole life for social media at all!" 🙄 Wash your walls down and prep properly, you grubby mare!

Reactions: 5

Ck2020

VIP Member
Please can someone tell her to stop eye fucking her self when talking to the camera 😫😫😫😫😫 it gives me the biggest ick

Polto89

That outfit is absolutely disgusting 🤢 vile!
I cringed as soon as I saw it!
Clearly whoever she was out with aren't very good friends cause anyone that cared would not let her out the house like that!
She the definition of 'just because you can doesn't mean you should'.

oohbettyno

I never understand the need for young women (and older) to wear outfits like that. I get that she has lost a lot of weight and she does look good but you don’t need to dress like that to look good. No class at all!

thegoodnaysayer

I'm not being funny but you don't get that as any sort of adult as far as I know!? I don't have kids but I ya know, have a life, have a career, have other responsibilities. I mean serious, TEN HOURS A NIGHT?! Is she four years old?! 🤣 If I lived her life that seems to consist of moving furniture around, eating McDonald's and looking at herself in the mirror I'd probably get by on a fucking nap!

• Haha

gossiplady17

“I haven’t spent hours slogging away in the gym” why are lazy people always trying to make the gym out to be bad? Sure, you lose weight and you don’t feel as fat anymore. Your cardiovascular health is probably fucking awful and my left toe probably has more muscle in it (which helps as you get older) than your entire body. Wouldn’t listen to a thing she says.

Reactions: 4

G170D

Lol at her saying she 'received a comment' she clearly reads here 🤣 and she won't convince me she never edited her photo, she clearly does! It doesn't match her videos or the size of her face & broad shoulders.

Teagram09

Don’t normally comment on threads but geez this girl irritates me!!! The way she admires herself on her phone camera when she is doing stories would make you sick!!!

I think her narratives are very much stretching the truth. For example back in her hay day with that perfume stuff she sells she was driving a Range Rover, big house, money no object. Making thousands a month in commission and not having to work. Fast forward to now - granted she’s single and covering a mortgage on her own. But her expendable cash seems to have diminished considerably especially judging from her stories today where she can’t afford to replace her broken tv. And her washing machine is broken and a radiator. She claimed to have gotten a little part time job as she was bored at home all the time - I believe it’s more a case of she needed the money! I don’t think the FM thing is anyway near as money making as it once was for her.

noseyparker80

To be fair, lots of women do random things after a marriage breakup. She’s probably gained confidence and it’s making her feel good about herself. Fair play I say. She’s not a favourite of mine I think she’s quite boring but can’t tear another woman down for gaining confidence when we don’t know the full story.

• Heart

G170D

Wtaf is that leotard thing she's wearing 😂 she's obsessed with that Temu site, I swear it's proper dodgy.

liv3306

The tattoo means ‘wild’. Yet she’s anything BUT wild, oohhh she had to give up the big car and get a little job 2 days a week. Ahhhhhh so wild

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Her front room is so shit! Thay couch is horrific far too big ,the room is full of mismatched shite! That horrid lamp is the first thing Id chuck in the bin with the clock following it😂