Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asking for boxes suitable for moving house on 19th Feb on social media.
If he done the dirty then kick him out!!! Be interested to know what happened.

I wouldn’t think she has left him due to cheating. More like she’s lost weight and has had a rethink. Seems very sudden though. Sad really.

they’ve not been in the new house that long so maybe it has been a quick decision.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t think she has left him due to cheating. More like she’s lost weight and has had a rethink. Seems very sudden though. Sad really.

they’ve not been in the new house that long so maybe it has been a quick decision.
I agree it is sad, she is quite young too, don’t think she is 30. She has appeared more confident in recent months as she has neared her goal weight, which is not surprising.

How long is it since she was last on, banging about the huge extension they were building? Seems SO QUICK to go from that to suddenly be moved out into a rented house?! They must have sold the old one already. God her life is both really boring and really tiring at the same time

How long is it since she was last on, banging about the huge extension they were building? Seems SO QUICK to go from that to suddenly be moved out into a rented house?! They must have sold the old one already. God her life is both really boring and really tiring at the same time
I thought this too! Wasn't work literally meant to start soon?! Her life is just manic.
---
I agree it is sad, she is quite young too, don’t think she is 30. She has appeared more confident in recent months as she has neared her goal weight, which is not surprising.
She definitely seems more confident, good on her for losing the weight but her face is still so large it baffles me 🙈 I know it shouldn't but it does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone got anymore tea on the split ?
It seems so sudden, surely if they knew for a while it wasn't working or that a split was inevitable, they wouldn't have done all that work on the house or started the process for the extention with architects etc?! She'd only just finished the little boys room 🤷🏼‍♀️

The whole thing baffles me. Why would she move out? She seems to be the only one who does anything around the house so I would be having him move!

Tell me you’re recently single without telling me you’re recently single ….. Mates appear from nowhere, out on the ale until 4/5am

Reactions: 3
She does not look like she fits in with those girls at all. Also why does she love blazer dresses so much 🤮 they're awful.

Reactions: 3
Boudoir shoot 🤢 embarrassing!! I've never understood why people have these cringey photoshoots. Do they stick the photos up in their home? Show them around all their family? She's defo going through some sort of single-life crisis.

Boudoir shoot 🤢 embarrassing!! I've never understood why people have these cringey photoshoots. Do they stick the photos up in their home? Show them around all their family? She's defo going through some sort of single-life crisis.
tell me your recently single without telling me your recently single ……… 🤣

• Haha
I didn’t think people still did them. It was a thing about 10 years ago if not more. She’s regressing back to the time when she was last single. Absolute cringe fest. I wonder if her followers will egg her on to share some of the photos 🙈

I didn’t think people still did them. It was a thing about 10 years ago if not more. She’s regressing back to the time when she was last single. Absolute cringe fest. I wonder if her followers will egg her on to share some of the photos 🙈
I doubt she'll need encouragement!

• Haha
She’ll use them on her dating app profile 😋

• Haha
Why does she constantly post photos of her face/selfies (hate that term 🤮) when posting about absolutely anything even if it's not remotely related to her face?! She really gives off the impression that she thinks so much of herself!

It's like she's the only one to lose weight 😏, lots of people have done it but chose not to brag about it!!!!

I think this is why she's split up with Matt, she couldn't love anyone more than she loves herself.

As for the photos.....why 🤦‍♀️ Gemma planning on doing only fans???