Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant “reveals”
Hallway reveal
Kitchen reveal
New rug reveal
Christmas tree reveal
Shutter Blinds reveal
Baby’s nappy contents reveal.

Not everything requires a “reveal” post. For the love of Zeus pack it in 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s so bloody big headed
Oh indeed she is, it was depressing yesterday when she was banging on about this FM business. Its clearly a MLM and she's going on about her 5 figure sum that she's earning a month. Be interesting to see her company accounts next year to see if she's telling the truth.

Reactions: 1
The stories she shared telling us about her FM journey confused me. I remember her telling her followers about 6 months ago what she earned (I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was mind blowing). Who does that? I wouldn’t dream of broadcasting what I earned to all and sundry. But who does she sell too? Does she have a different account for fm? I’m not having that she earns so much - she showed her orders a few weeks ago which was about 8 orders! It’s a load of rubbish. She really annoys me with the constant bragging 😡

Reactions: 2
Just had a nosey on her page after reading this thread and I’m in fits of laughter, what on earth was that reel with her clapping infront of a load of perfumes and her car 😂😂😂 honestly the second hand embarrassment I got watching it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh that she leaves her 4 month old with grandma so she can work!!!! What putting a few perfume bottles in a box and posting! Get a life woman!

It always makes me laugh at what her idea of a busy day is, also did anyone else watch ger story yesterday where she was sat in the back of the jag "working" while being driven around could she be up her own arse any more

It always makes me laugh at what her idea of a busy day is, also did anyone else watch ger story yesterday where she was sat in the back of the jag "working" while being driven around could she be up her own arse any more
Pathetic!!! She’s unbelievably smug. I’m amazed at the new “warehouse” setup. Coffee machine in their already with a settee so she can take a nap I would guess.

Crazy morning = the baby waking up at half 5, god help her once he's waking up at some ungodly hour and constantly on the move and won't nap full stop during the day 👀

Reactions: 3
I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll cope when the baby is teething and won't sleep. No doubt she'll pass him on to the grandma to look after so she can rest and post out her dodgy perfumes.

She made a comment yesterday while she was buzzing like an old fridge about having a meal out that nearly sent me into a rage "now that lockdown is over" it isn't over!!! It was that kind of mentally from people that continually put us back into lockdowns

I can't listen to her stories anymore, quite simply because I can't understand what she is saying as she talks like her nose is bunged up. 🤭

I can't listen to her stories anymore, quite simply because I can't understand what she is saying as she talks like her nose is bunged up. 🤭
It's always the same stuff anyway,
Really busy morning/day (it's never that busy)
Ted's having a nap
Ted's at grandma's (not mum shaming her we all need a break at times to get stuff done but he's 4 months old embrace it as it goes so fast)
Cheap perfume flash sale
A time lapse of her cleaning

Any excuse to pass the baby over to Grandma. I seriously think she had the baby to get a year off work so she could focus on her FM business and boost that up. Doubt she will go back to her day job

Struggling with the 4 month sleep regression you would think she's the only parent to go through it, one day when he's throwing himself on the floor kicking off over nothing she'll look back and realise that the first year of their life is the easiest bit