My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really thinks a month is needed then something went very wrong with the girls transition.
She’s a total con artist 😡😡😡
I think parents need to share their experiences so those that are struggling can realise it’s not a one size fits all & teaching them to self settle isn’t always the best approach.
I love that my kids know they can come to us during the night any time they need & it hasn’t created a reliance on coming to us regularly both are great sleepers despite a rocky first 2-3 years. They’ll do all these things when they’re ready for it.
Took my daughter 2 nights max to transition from cot to bed

Reactions: 2
Next there will be the WhatsApp support group for the Summer time clock change

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw Dr Niamh Lynch’s latest video about kids onesies with the legs sewn together (wtf 🫣). Surprised these never came as a recommendation from Lisa 😂

Reactions: 5
Just saw Dr Niamh Lynch’s latest video about kids onesies with the legs sewn together (wtf 🫣). Surprised these never came as a recommendation from Lisa 😂
Lisa was the first person I thought of. What she did with her own girls was as bad.

Reactions: 1
She must finally be giving up the sleep training bolox (thankfully). She hardly ever posts about it ( or anything else ) anymore.

Just another single mother dole scrounger so.

She must finally be giving up the sleep training bolox (thankfully). She hardly ever posts about it ( or anything else ) anymore.

Just another single mother dole scrounger so.
I was thinking the same. I had a look at her website a few days ago & it was dead. I’ve only ever seen one slot booked in the few times I’ve looked. She must have known it wasn’t possible to run a business of that kind solely from her social media following.

I thought we’d be getting the clocks going forward tripe this week!! Too busy on her ‘solo’ hotel trip 😂

Reactions: 8
Could her Gentle Sleep Coach certification be expiring/expired? It'll cost her to renew and she might have decided it's not worth it.

The WhatsApp groups (where parent help each other and Lisa gets to do nothing) must have been a disaster. Think I saw her post once or twice trtig to get a group together for April but haven't seen anything from her recently.

Hopefully the hospital have taken her back in limerick would be much better lifestyle for her and the children!
Oh I hope not. Would you really want her being a part in a family members care? I wouldn’t be happy about it after seeing how swollen her girls nappies were on a regular basis.

Hopefully the hospital have taken her back in limerick would be much better lifestyle for her and the children!
I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure she resigned from her post with the HSE, I had assumed she was taking a Career Break but then she mentioned something about drawing down her pension contributions......well she was looking for freebie advice on it 🙄 Then again who knows with her, if she did resign then that was a big mistake, although I'd say she was no great loss to her colleagues and the caring profession

• Wow
Really odd that she’s not on with clock changing tips. How will people cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she in amber springs at the moment? Probably too busy huffing and puffing running after the gurls

Reactions: 1
Without trying to sound bad but if you had booked to be away with your kiddies you would imagine you’d try have content created and ready before you go to have going live around the time. But that’s it you were trying to run a proper business and livelihood I just don’t feel that from Lisa.

Reactions: 3
She's going to chance her arm at helping parents with getting kids to brush their teeth before bed next.......can't wait for that zoom

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's going to chance her arm at helping parents with getting kids to brush their teeth before bed next.......can't wait for that zoom
She’ll have the girls brushing their own teeth now & wondering why they have cavities in a couple of years, complaining about the cost of dentists

Reactions: 2