My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad if she can’t get one of them 😂
Have you seen the state of her hair??? Its always stuck solid to her head with grease, and a hairband slapped on top! She couldnt get a collab with the girls if she wont show their faces😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Amber Springs is rank my daughter got a bacteria bug from the swimming pool and ended up in hospital and yes it was from the pool cause HSE rang me because it’s the type of bug you get from a pool and only pool she was in was Amber Springs and no wonder she was sick when people like manky Lisa and her children are in the likes of the pool and probably using it as the only wash she’ll get for months 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So many people asking her about the girls hair.... um naw, no they haven't liar.... the girls has not been shown in months so no one knew what condition their hairs was in AND if shes pretending its based on that photo with their smileyeileey mirrors their hair looks greasy, so if that was down to voduz hair products I think I'll avoid it all the same thanx Lisa.

That Amber Springs is rank my daughter got a bacteria bug from the swimming pool and ended up in hospital and yes it was from the pool cause HSE rang me because it’s the type of bug you get from a pool and only pool she was in was Amber Springs and no wonder she was sick when people like manky Lisa and her children are in the likes of the pool and probably using it as the only wash she’ll get for months 🤢
Most overrated hotel ever. And some of the guests are so rough. She wouldn’t pay the extra for newpark

Reactions: 2
Most overrated hotel ever. And some of the guests are so rough. She wouldn’t pay the extra for newpark
I did it a few months ago as got a great deal and is great for the kids but wouldn’t go back. As I said she ended up in hospital on a drip after contacting a bacterial infection from the pool. And yes your right some of the guests were as rough as a badgers arse her kind so god knows what was in the pool 🤢

Reactions: 3
Who leaves a review via WhatsApp, answer, no one, because she made it up and text it to herself.

Screenshot_20240402-185758.jpg

• Haha
She's putting up wall colour choices , tomorrow she'll be asking if anyone knows a painter in the area 🤦 and guaranteed some dope will volunteer their husband/partner 🖌

Reactions: 6
She's putting up wall colour choices , tomorrow she'll be asking if anyone knows a painter in the area 🤦 and guaranteed some dope will volunteer their husband/partner 🖌
I’d go with 3 so the black mould won’t be so obvious

• Haha
So funny when she puts up posts like that as if she didn’t live in her parents house. 🤡

Why are you asking instagram you gombeen it’s your mother’s/father’s choice! 😂

• Heart
You’d love to message that surely it’s up to the homeowners or to double check with those who own the home first lol

• Haha
What even is her account these days?? Even her tattle thread is getting boring 🥱 😂😂😂
Well I think this thread is very important. If someone googles 'lisas little sleepers' then this thread shows up. And people can take it from there, if they want to pay her or not. Because if you were to go by her website and reviews she comes across as the miracle worker parents are looking for

Theres 33 threads (I know some are when she was pregnant and girls early days) and I do stand to be corrected, but I cant ever remember one person coming on here to defend her sayin that they purchased her plan, followed her advice and it worked. People should know she paid a fortune for an online Mickey mouse course and now is "qualified"

And people should know too that "solo mom" had 3 other adults living in the house to watch the girls anytime she was overwhelmed or stressed she used to take off in the car for herself, and had full time help if she ever needed to go anywhere with them

The account is quiet now because she's not on much, but at least for the parents to follow after us ...it gives them an insight to her 'gentle sleep techniques' 🤦

Attachments

Well I think this thread is very important. If someone googles 'lisas little sleepers' then this thread shows up. And people can take it from there, if they want to pay her or not. Because if you were to go by her website and reviews she comes across as the miracle worker parents are looking for

Theres 33 threads (I know some are when she was pregnant and girls early days) and I do stand to be corrected, but I cant ever remember one person coming on here to defend her sayin that they purchased her plan, followed her advice and it worked. People should know she paid a fortune for an online Mickey mouse course and now is "qualified"

And people should know too that "solo mom" had 3 other adults living in the house to watch the girls anytime she was overwhelmed or stressed she used to take off in the car for herself, and had full time help if she ever needed to go anywhere with them

The account is quiet now because she's not on much, but at least for the parents to follow after us ...it gives them an insight to her 'gentle sleep techniques' 🤦
Yes I know all that and wasn’t being rude, I was literally just saying she is so boring now it’s surprising she still gets threads.. I miss the fools old days 😂😂😂

• Heart
Yes I know all that and wasn’t being rude, I was literally just saying she is so boring now it’s surprising she still gets threads.. I miss the fools old days 😂😂😂
Oh how I yearn for the sight of a nuclear coloured pinwheel pastry.. 🤣

• Haha
Her page isn’t loading for me. Does that mean I’m blocked?

All these "reviews", and they all say 'could not recommend Lisa enough '.. several times, funny they're like copy and paste and exactly how she speaks, all that's missing is 'so so good', so so nice...

• Haha
Reactions: 9