My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she wants someone to plug them in so she doesn’t have to move from her perch
Looks like thats a new grey recliner couch/armchair in the photo aswel. The other one was lopsided after 3 yrs straight sitting on it .....so for sure she doesn't want to move from her perch

Reactions: 7
Looks like thats a new grey recliner couch/armchair in the photo aswel. The other one was lopsided after 3 yrs straight sitting on it .....so for sure she doesn't want to move from her perch
I hope she contributed to it all

Reactions: 3
Ye I’d say I’m blocked. Don’t know why. I never contacted her. Strange. Just liked browsing her shite for a laugh whenever I was bored. The testimonials she wrote were hysterical

Reactions: 5
The background on her story. She’s only dying for someone to ask about the new living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder will she try and rebrand as a Travel Expert for Solo-Mums after her holidays, God knows she thinks she's an expert in everything else 🙄

• Haha
She’s mentioned she’s going away a few times on a plane but never said where, I think she’s dying for people to ask questions like that, she’s still craving the attention 🤣
I wonder did she pay for seats together or will she expect people to move to accommodate her & the girls. Shes so desperate for engagement that she attaches photos as backgrounds on her stories in the hope someone will ask her something. Same goes for the holiday, give snippets of info away in the hope people will start asking questions & give her something to talk about.

Reactions: 2
She's asking people what to bring for the girls on the plane. It's hardly rocket science, is it?!

She's not going on holidays alone, is she?? Surely her mother is going with her. I can't believe she'd go on her own with 2 kids.