My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on a sun holiday with the girls this year, where is she getting the money?
If 3/4 fools signed up for her package, that's the holiday paid for. She said before she can't handle hot sun, so can't imagine her going to somewhere like Spain in the middle of July with the hot temperatures, they'll more than likely go off peak times so wouldn't be as expensive then anyway

Reactions: 4
Yeah a sun holiday off peak would be reasonable enough. She has nothing to spend her social welfare on so probably has a good bit of savings by now.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she has to work with someone on instagram to make every bloody decision in her life. Living a se ond life existence Regardless whether this holiday person got a shout out to her followers, how difficult is it to go onto loveholidays? I know she's allergic to googling...but come on. I'm a single parent who works full time and then some. Yet can manage to organise a holiday without needing someone to hold my hand.

Reactions: 2
In all fairness what has she got to spend her money on?? She has no mortgage/rent doesn’t go anywhere in general doesn’t spend it on beauty treatments!! I’d say she still has her communion money in the credit union 😂 sure she said at the beginning she saved €12k to go towards ivf !!

Who the fudge is going to pay €25 for a zoom class on transitioning from a cot to a toddler bed? 🤦😂😂😂
If they do, they are bigger fools than her thats for sure!!
The price she paid for those beds in the first place they won't get long out of them at all, the donor she picked had to have been tall, as both girls are tall
so she'll probably have another zoom class then on going from a toddler bed to single bed 🙈

1. Buy bed
2. Dress bed
3. Put child in bed.

Anyone paying €25 for that deserves the tax on their own stupidity.

Reactions: 14
While I do feel for the vulnerable new parents who sleep deprived and feeling like they’re doing something wrong have spent money on idiots like this who are lurking waiting to take advantage but I’m sorry if you paid or intend to pay 25e to learn how to ‘transition’ a child from a cot to a toddler bed I’ve zero excuses for you. You’re a certified gobshite and should have your face printed in the local newspaper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're either lucky or you're not though. My first child went into her own room in a cot at 6 months and went to a toddler bed no bother. My last is still in bed with us at 3yrs old and is never leaving by the looks of it. I'm OK with that because I'm sure it'll eventually work out but if you we're told it's all wrong (which I have been) you might be tempted to contact this yolk.

Reactions: 3
I was desperate to end bed sharing with our then 8mth old and likely would have fallen prey to something similar to this idiot- except I thankfully read up about children’s sleep and spent a looong while getting into some good habits. He’s slept through in his own cot after about 2 weeks of transitioning him.
Did we also get lucky? Absolutely. But all the tips and tricks I got (that worked for him) cost me €0 by reading up on forums and other online resources.
She really is making money for jam.

It's all nonsense and ig is full of charlatans running poxy courses/workshops/webinars on how to have stepford babies and stepford lives. Saw one once for helping your child start preschool 🫠🫠🫠 Here's a little tip: it's messy, it's hard and children are not robots. You may get lucky and have a good eater/sleeper etc. You may have a colicky or reflux baby. You may have a baby who won't sleep, won't eat, won't talk/walk when they 'should'. Just do your best and take help from actual professionals when needed and not mary from ig who did a 5 week course, a subscription to canva and now calls herself an expert.
I get that when sleep deprived, people are not at their best, but it's not going to help throwing money at this greedy charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all nonsense and ig is full of charlatans running poxy courses/workshops/webinars on how to have stepford babies and stepford lives. Saw one once for helping your child start preschool 🫠🫠🫠 Here's a little tip: it's messy, it's hard and children are not robots. You may get lucky and have a good eater/sleeper etc. You may have a colicky or reflux baby. You may have a baby who won't sleep, won't eat, won't talk/walk when they 'should'. Just do your best and take help from actual professionals when needed and not mary from ig who did a 5 week course, a subscription to canva and now calls herself an expert.
I get that when sleep deprived, people are not at their best, but it's not going to help throwing money at this greedy charlatan.
What I don't get is who does she think she is? Like honestly. She has her first kids.. Who just recently moved from a cot to a bed.. How does she think she is now some sort of expert on anything, to even think about charging some poor feckers €25 to tell them what she happens to do?! Baffled

Reactions: 12
What I don't get is who does she think she is? Like honestly. She has her first kids.. Who just recently moved from a cot to a bed.. How does she think she is now some sort of expert on anything, to even think about charging some poor feckers €25 to tell them what she happens to do?! Baffled
I mean it's not even as if she even has a background in early childhood education, or as a phn or anything to do with children. She decided to have kids and somehow that makes her an expert? You'd have to admire her confidence I suppose, but it's taking advantage of parents at a very vulnerable time.

Reactions: 7
This just came up on my Instagram discover page and it explains lisa to a T. Hopefully she’s not fooling too many. She only needs the illusion of a job to justify having the twinnies in crèche, it’s not out of economic necessity.

Attachments

She has one hour of work scheduled for the next 6 weeks, or she has that hour blocked for personal reasons tomorrow morning. I think anyone that hogs subsidised creche spaces like that should need to provide evidence of how much time they actually need. Those girls don’t need to be away from her 3 full days a week

I'd be so guilty leaving my children in a creche all day if it wasn't necessary? Although in their case it's probably for the best. They might have a chance if they're around intelligent people for most of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be so guilty leaving my children in a creche all day if it wasn't necessary? Although in their case it's probably for the best. They might have a chance if they're around intelligent people for most of the day.
She feels no guilt because she struggles so much with them. That’s why it’s even more infuriating that she’s trying to make a living out of exhausted vulnerable parents when she has her own problems to address.

• Heart
My guy was in crèche as per usual last week, but I was off (had a number of appointments).
I collected him early every day as I couldn’t bear the idea of him being there when I was home doing nothing!

Reactions: 1
The "limited availability"........ for a zoom class🤦 even thou shes saying people can pay and watch after as it's recorded 😆😆😆
She really is trying any last attempts to try and make money out of this to cover the amount she spent on the sleep course

Family /the mudder must be onto her that she'll have to admit now the whole thing is a flop and it's going nowhere with no money from it. Enough now of her pretend/made up self employed bs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6