My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guy was in crèche as per usual last week, but I was off (had a number of appointments).
I collected him early every day as I couldn’t bear the idea of him being there when I was home doing nothing!
Always collected mine early doing stuff like this or if I took a half day. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 1
She’s fairly going for it tonight with gifted packages, a competition and offering a group setting for the transition to a toddler bed. What a joke.

Reactions: 2
Well, I’m not sure how she can flog advice on transitioning to toddler beds when it’s obviously not gone well for her twincesses. I see their beds aren’t side by side anymore & they’re sleeping with their feet facing each other to keep them apart. That’s not a successful transition Lisa, you’re a con artist.

Reactions: 5
Continuing her jail cell aesthetic of course.

And making a mountain of molehill when it comes to the transition to a bed… likely putting the fear into people that it’s a big deal when it really is not….

Reactions: 3
She’s flat out sharing Dr Christina genius juniors fundraiser for Gaza. I’m still waiting for Dr Christina to share the winners of her fundraiser for Ukraine. Complete scam.
Just found this comment……. Same with the Gaza fundraiser, it’s been running for months, last update was mid December and apparently it was at 14000 then, no update since, and selling tickets again now.

She only does “courses” or whatever she is calling them when the girls have done it. Surely if you’re a sleepy sleepy snoozy snooze guru you’d know anyway ?! Like a midwife delivering a baby doesn’t have to had given birth to know what to do ?! Can’t wait for zoom classes on how to write their name 🙃🙃

Do you not buy the bed let child see it let them climb in out of bed.Tell them it's big boys girl bed.Then when already say to them would you like sleep in big boys bed tonight. Read story kiss night night close door hope you not up and down putting them back to bed.Are people really that stupid and needs to pay someone tell you what should be common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you not buy the bed let child see it let them climb in out of bed.Tell them it's big boys girl bed.Then when already say to them would you like sleep in big boys bed tonight. Read story kiss night night close door hope you not up and down putting them back to bed.Are people really that stupid and needs to pay someone tell you what should be common sense
This!!!! 👏All this bullshit "transitioning" tips. My god how did anyone ever cope before these money making scammers.. Sorry schemes

Reactions: 7
Surely you only have issues if you’ve had a child that is unhappy going to bed in the first place, so then wants to, and realises that they can climb out and wander about. So basically showing that Lisa’s cot based sleep training doesn’t actually work….

Exactly. Sure wasn't one of the twins taking herself off down to bed at 12 months old. Why wouldn't she want to go into her new bed now then? All bullshit.

Reactions: 4
Sorry hun what’s your revolout again? I’ll send the 25 over this evening, don’t be a fool Lisa would charge over double x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanting to get a group together as soon as possible … the money must be drying up… and also imagine paying for this and then getting support off other mama sure they might as wel just setup their own WhatsApp for free 🤣

Reactions: 5
Are people actually stupid enough to pay this lip smacking wan money to be told how how to get your child in to a bed.
I have heard it all now how did we all rear our children with out these insta wans chargeing for advice

Reactions: 4
Wanting to get a group together as soon as possible … the money must be drying up… and also imagine paying for this and then getting support off other mama sure they might as wel just setup their own WhatsApp for free 🤣
Someone has to pay for her holiday that she’s planning

Reactions: 1
Imagine paying for support but only getting it between 9 & 4 Mon-Thursday??!! So if you need advice you have to wait?? 😮 She’s def desperate for business I’ve not seen her advertising that much 😂

Reactions: 3
If someone can't move their child from a cot to a bed then they need help themselves never mind for the child.

Does her Mickey Mouse certificate qualify her to advice on this?

Reactions: 10
Her children are younger than most of ours how is she an expert on veery single child related experience merely weeks after she experienced it herself for the very first time. What a big knobhead

Reactions: 11
Did I see that right, 2 zoom classes a WEEK for a MONTH? Because 2 weeks apparently isn’t enough at that age. She’s being coy about the price but looking for people to send on their number and emails. Seriously, make it a positive exciting thing moving to big bed, let them choose new bedding and move on with your life.