My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe she will only offer support for 4 days of the week?? I mean I don’t expect her to be on hand 24/7 but if the twins still nap and go to bed at 6pm surely she can check in with people at those times every day?? Imagine struggling with baby’s sleep and having to wait until Lisa the Lump sits down with her Petite Office set and biro to get back to you 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apart from one booking tomorrow her calendar is clear for the days ahead. I wonder how long it will take for her to realise that her working hours don’t suit the vast majority of parents as they are either at work or home alone with baby & unable to take a call

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only has to work so many hours a week and can claim job benefit can’t she ?
She’s claiming one parent allowance or whatever it’s called these days, you can make a certain amount of money on that before your social welfare is affected, that’s what she’s doing, I’m not sure how much you can make but I guarantee you she’s not making over the amount and is practically getting a weeks wage for sitting on her wee wee tank

Reactions: 3
Gabor Mate has done a really good pod cast which includes a piece on sleep training. Parents would do well to listen to it instead of whatever rubbish Lisa comes out with.

Reactions: 1
She’s claiming one parent allowance or whatever it’s called these days, you can make a certain amount of money on that before your social welfare is affected, that’s what she’s doing, I’m not sure how much you can make but I guarantee you she’s not making over the amount and is practically getting a weeks wage for sitting on her wee wee tank
That’s it, the job is pocket money, I’d say she’s hoping it will pay for her holiday if she ever books it. The day to day business hasn’t worked out so she’s pushing these zoom packages to try make up what she had hoped to earn.

That’s it, the job is pocket money, I’d say she’s hoping it will pay for her holiday if she ever books it. The day to day business hasn’t worked out so she’s pushing these zoom packages to try make up what she had hoped to earn.
I wonder if she got a grant or something to start her own business and when the time period is up that will be the end of sleepy Lisa, also I feel this little scam business she’s running is keeping her family (father) off her back from getting a real job

There’s something inherently wrong about someone claiming one parent allowance when they’ve spent a small fortune to PURPOSELY pursue being a solo parent.

Reactions: 20
Only weak for herself in the new scamming video, showing off her new jumper and hair band 🤣
Let’s hope she burned the yellow one!

• Haha
How would we ever know she was self employed if she didn't have the MrPrice pen, waving it around like a samauri sword

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only weak for herself in the new scamming video, showing off her new jumper and hair band 🤣
Let’s hope she burned the yellow one!
She has not got a head for hairbands. She looks bald. They have a similar effect on me so I can’t wear them.

Reactions: 9
I think the head band looks like one of those old fashioned shower caps :unsure:

Jesus woman. Tint your eyebrows. You’re like a boiled egg with a bow on top

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s something inherently wrong about someone claiming one parent allowance when they’ve spent a small fortune to PURPOSELY pursue being a solo parent.
Absolutely, I’m sorry but there’s no way she should qualify for that, aswell as medical cards and free child care! Probably has her name on a council house list too, I know it might take years but eventually she’ll be living in her council house and il be paying my mortgage till I’m 65 😤

Absolutely, I’m sorry but there’s no way she should qualify for that, aswell as medical cards and free child care! Probably has her name on a council house list too, I know it might take years but eventually she’ll be living in her council house and il be paying my mortgage till I’m 65 😤
She mentioned housing a very long time ago but decided they’ll be remaining a permanent fixture in her parents home.

She mentioned housing a very long time ago but decided they’ll be remaining a permanent fixture in her parents home.
Id put my life on it that’s she’s on a council list, its not something she’s gonna come on and tell us tho

Reactions: 9
Id put my life on it that’s she’s on a council list, its not something she’s gonna come on and tell us tho
Oh absolutely, with the state of the housing lists she knows she’ll be past the stage of needing help with the girls by the time she has a place of her own. I’m sure everything has been carefully mapped out by her

She only needs spending money really. So if 3/4 people sign up for her scam it's happy days for her. She'll flog this for as long as possible, can almost imagine she'll have transisition from cot bed to single bed, in sept she'll be nearly thinking of having a transition from crèche to preschool zoom 🤦, then preschool to school and so on

Like she has zero ambition!! For her age theres no go in her! Not of owning her own house , or affording a car that can carry all of them around. Or even setting a good example for her girls. Did she before that she going to go on abit of a health kick there before, or did I imagine that 🤔? You can see she's done nothing, going for walks etc. Sits all day on her laptop hoping for a booking to come through
And I think the only reason that she hasn't implanted the last embryo yet is down to money💰 i wouldn't know anything about the costs involved , but I think thats the only thing holding her back, she will definitely use it.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she is setting up these groups so that other parents will just support each other because she hasn't a clue. I have a 2 year old who still only sleeps through the night sometimes and takes an hour some nights to go to sleep but I would never sleep again before taking advice from her with 2 months more experience at parenting than me and her online course the info from which is probably all publicly available!!!
---
Frozen transfer would probably be in the region 1700 to 2000 now plus meds and if any additional bloods, etc were required.

Was 1550 in another clinic in November 2022 and I know it was going up the following month.

She only needs spending money really. So if 3/4 people sign up for her scam it's happy days for her. She'll flog this for as long as possible, can almost imagine she'll have transisition from cot bed to single bed, in sept she'll be nearly thinking of having a transition from crèche to preschool zoom 🤦, then preschool to school and so on

Like she has zero ambition!! For her age theres no go in her! Not of owning her own house , or affording a car that can carry all of them around. Or even setting a good example for her girls. Did she before that she going to go on abit of a health kick there before, or did I imagine that 🤔? You can see she's done nothing, going for walks etc. Sits all day on her laptop hoping for a booking to come through
And I think the only reason that she hasn't implanted the last embryo yet is down to money💰 i wouldn't know anything about the costs involved , but I think thats the only thing holding her back, she will definitely use it.

Last edited: