My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she's even leaving the house to be honest
I’m not surprised one bit but she’ll be on later having a rant about places not being very accommodating towards a twin solo mom trying to juggle toddlers & the biggest potty she could possibly find.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the hell is she going to lug that thing around 😂 I can just picture her trying to carry it across supermacs 🤢
I’ve said before that lugging a potty around wasn’t for me but in the early days I never really went far and planned to be close to public toilets if I was. But seriously if you had to go for a long drive or something not near any toilets would you not buy one of them travel potty’s that look like little suitcases, I’ve seen them in smyths….seriously gross carrying around a mini toilet and with Lisa’s lacking knowledge on hygiene you just know it’s never cleaned properly 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said before that lugging a potty around wasn’t for me but in the early days I never really went far and planned to be close to public toilets if I was. But seriously if you had to go for a long drive or something not near any toilets would you not buy one of them travel potty’s that look like little suitcases, I’ve seen them in smyths….seriously gross carrying around a mini toilet and with Lisa’s lacking knowledge on hygiene you just know it’s never cleaned properly 🤢🤮
I had very basic ikea ones & left one in my parents house where I would have spent a lot of my free time when my kids were that age & the one from home fit under the buggy in a plastic bag when we were going anywhere else. It worked well but I only had one child training at a time. My 2nd refused to use her potty in public so we had to swiftly make a transition to the toilet & I let her pick her own travel seat that fit nicely in a bag pocket(in a zipoloc bag).
It would make a lot more sense for Lisa to get one of the ones you suggested if she’s going to continue with the potty long term.

Reactions: 1
Wait she will be carrying around the mini toilet ?! I thought it was just to be in the home bathroom

Oh stop !! I saw that and assumed she had just picked it up in a shop to bring home 🤮
No, she has a couple of them a while now. This must be her first time to venture out with one. I can’t get over the size of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who are the gullible tools booking in for these sleep packages I wonder 🤭 or is it a low for the camera so ye think

Reactions: 2
The big shitter in the boot 💩
I've reared my family 👪 worked and still do in childcare
The best tip I could give with over 41 years experience is train on an actuall toilet it saves so much hassle and your not training twice as in use this potty then in a blink of an eye your training to use the toilet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"Early weeks" is the problem here! Imo it should only take a few days if you wait til they're ready! She's only only prolonging the process making it torture for every1!

I reckon the supersized potty is actually for Lisa herself, saves her having to squeeze into the cubicle in Supermacs d'yano

• Haha
Oh my God, I've seen it all now. I'd die of shame carrying that in public.. Why not just find a real toilet? Isn't that the point of toilet training, you have to learn to hold it for a small bit too. You can't just go anywhere the second the urge takes. I can't even remember how I trained my now 9 yr old twins but I don't remember accidents anywhere major.

Reactions: 3
The big shitter in the boot 💩
I've reared my family 👪 worked and still do in childcare
The best tip I could give with over 41 years experience is train on an actuall toilet it saves so much hassle and your not training twice as in use this potty then in a blink of an eye your training to use the toilet
Oh 💯 🙌 I've never used a potty with either of my 2 , just straight to the toilet with the steps, so much simpler for everyone. my 3rd is under one but will be the same then when it's time to train

Lisa Lisa Lisa!! My god!! Here’s a bit of advice! A toddler toilet seat! Not a toddler toilet in the boot of the car or in your parents living room! You can put the kids toilet seat on the toilet..imagine that?? And you don’t have to clean a stinky potty…that’s if you actually clean the thing!! You can also put the toilet seat in a bag on its own (for hygienic reasons) it fits in a bag and away you go for the day out! None of this nonsense of a potty toilet in the living room or in your case..the boot of a car! Oh and what is that on your head?!

Reactions: 7
duck off not the miniature of an actual toilet been carted around, it’s like she’s trying to be a caricature of a single mother of two children in some comedy. I’d say it is half for herself, she’s absolutely clueless. You just know she’s the type to whip it out on a plane or in a restaurant in front of everyone

Reactions: 5