My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say which ever twin it is just got sick of the nappy hanging off her and took matters into her own hands ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Potty learning?? There’s not enough eye roll emojis for this wan!! 😂 trying to make out she’s better than anyone else with a 2 year old cos she’s talked to a psychologist 🙄

Reactions: 9
Kim aka The Sleep Lady who Lisa did her course with also does a course on “potty learning” I said months ago that this would be next on the list for Lisa’s little business, she started talking about training the girls not long after Kim put up a post on Facebook about the Potty courses.
Another way for Lisa to con parents.

copied from the gentle potty coaching website: *FYI, we don’t love the phrase ‘potty train.’ We only ever use it because that’s the term most people recognize. We prefer potty learning or potty coaching because that's more accurate. Instead of forcing, bribing, or fighting -- you're teaching your child a brand-new skill!

eta I can see this wagon using those girls for as many money making schemes as she possibly can. It wouldn’t surprise me if she announced a preparation for big school course in a couple more years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
both of mine were over 3 but when it happened it was done really fast. There was no training as such involved, it just clicked with them.
That’s why I’m waiting cause I know she’ll be ready when the times comes she’s already showing interest but I wouldn’t put her through it in this cold weather
---
She’s some fool 😂😂😂😂 wtf would you be at potty training in -1 temperatures 🙄
---
Potty learning?? There’s not enough eye roll emojis for this wan!! 😂 trying to make out she’s better than anyone else with a 2 year old cos she’s talked to a psychologist 🙄
A psychologist to potty train 🙄 she has to much time on her hands. My mother rared 3 of us and my sister has 2 so between them I’ll be going with there advice I don’t need to pay a psychologist
---
She rushed everything. Rushed getting them into their own room. Rushed weaning them. Rushed them to walk. Rushed them into crèche when she’s at home anyway and they didn’t need to go full time crèche and now she’s rushing potty training. She’s a fat bleeping fool GFGM she doesn’t deserve those twins when she is rushing them to grow up to fast. Everything with her is a military operation she’d want to go off and get a good ride for herself 😂😂🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I potty trained my oldest at 3.5 as I was waiting for the warm weather and it was so bloody stressful, no way would I be torturing myself when they were that young and during the cold weather like this!!
I haaaated potty training! It was so mentally draining as a parent..
first trained at 2 (and 3 months Lisa 🤪)
Took 3 days for her to click BUT we often had accidents here and there due to distractions, and it was an absolute nightmare wanting to go anywhere especially for walks. She was too scared to use public toilets as she was so small and I didn’t carry around a potty because that just was not for me.. also the regression after Christmas routine messed up ugh..

I'm dreading to think of the state the house will be in post accidents considering they never clean properly anyway.

She's going to put newspapers down, isn't she?

Reactions: 3
So on a Wednesday she was looking for potty training advice, by Fri the girls are practically trained with no accidents with afew days........ honestly she really is some miracle worker 🙈😂🤦
She sees a gap in the market now potty training twins, she'll link it in somehow to charge people for her 'advice'

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely setting it up for that. I do not believe for a second that they have had no accidents while potty training when we know she’s too lazy to take them to the potty every hour. When I was potty training I was going up and down the stairs to the bathroom with my little one almost constantly

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely setting it up for that. I do not believe for a second that they have had no accidents while potty training when we know she’s too lazy to take them to the potty every hour. When I was potty training I was going up and down the stairs to the bathroom with my little one almost constantly
I believe it. But only because she’s made them sit welded to the potties for 48 hours.

• Haha
I believe it. But only because she’s made them sit welded to the potties for 48 hours.
Ya when was it that the girls finished up in the last crèche....About 2 weeks ago or longer? Those 2 girls literally haven't seen the light of day since, until today. Thats why she looking for prayers. It's the first time they've been out the front door since she started training them

Reactions: 1
So on a Wednesday she was looking for potty training advice, by Fri the girls are practically trained with no accidents with afew days........ honestly she really is some miracle worker 🙈😂🤦
She sees a gap in the market now potty training twins, she'll link it in somehow to charge people for her 'advice'
Read my comment a few posts up(Wednesday I think) , I’d say she’s already signed up. The “potty learning” is an absolute giveaway, a few months back she was all about training. Now that this course is available she has changed her wording. She’s been sussing out interest through feedback from talking about her own girls. She has a brass neck that one

Ah she slipped up today calling it toilet training and not toilet learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder why she won’t say what twin it is we know it’s not Hazel could be wrong now and she spent €600 on two beds

• Wow
She doesn't seem to have a single appointment booked in for her sleep business

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s not even doing it yet. She’s just needs to create a backstory to become some kind of piss whisperer.
Like her girls sleeping through the night when they really weren’t. Once her sleep course was up & running she changed her story & was looking for advice about allergy testing to try sort their night issues.

Reactions: 4
'Piss whisperer' 😂😂
Potty learning is the most ridiculous sounding term I've ever heard. Think you're spot on @Ellegee with where she's going with this. Wonder what she'll charge for potty learning?? How did parents ever manage before social media and gurus like Lisa?!

Those beds seem like the biggest waste of money ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Piss whisperer' 😂😂
Potty learning is the most ridiculous sounding term I've ever heard. Think you're spot on @Ellegee with where she's going with this. Wonder what she'll charge for potty learning?? How did parents ever manage before social media and gurus like Lisa?!

Those beds seem like the biggest waste of money ever.
Cheapest looking things