My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably could have made some semblance of a living off this if she’d put in just a small bit of effort.
Instead she sat on her hole and assumed business would simply fall from the sky into her lap.

Reactions: 5
She probably could have made some semblance of a living off this if she’d put in just a small bit of effort.
Instead she sat on her hole and assumed business would simply fall from the sky into her lap.
I’ll never forget her comments when she was doing the ‘course’, ‘you’d better make it all worth my while’ with her beady little eyes. She really thought she’d be milking it like a boss witch! The notions of spouting about Center Parcs & bringing the kids on a plane last year 👀

Reactions: 13
I’ll never forget her comments when she was doing the ‘course’, ‘you’d better make it all worth my while’ with her beady little eyes. She really thought she’d be milking it like a boss witch! The notions of spouting about Center Parcs & bringing the kids on a plane last year 👀
She honestly thought it would be easy money based on the number of followers she had. People were only there for her pregnancy journey & to see the girls as the drop in follower numbers proved when she took the girls off.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think she did much research either really. There are loads of sleep consultants out there as well as enough books to fill a library! I’m in Scotland and we’ve a charity to support with kids sleep too - I’ve never used them but know people that have. There is a very small amount of people out there that are looking to pay hundreds to a barely qualified, unprofessional mother of barely 2 year old twins! It’s all part of her smug, lazy and entitled persona though. Doubt she considers much too closely!

Reactions: 3
Just found it on the Gentle Sleep website - it's $300 per year to renew your certification and to allow you use their logo and continue calling yourself a 'Gentle Sleep Coach' 🙄🙄🙄
If she does another 6 hours of training she'll think she has a Master in Sleepology 🙄

• Haha
Just found it on the Gentle Sleep website - it's $300 per year to renew your certification and to allow you use their logo and continue calling yourself a 'Gentle Sleep Coach' 🙄🙄🙄
The sleep coach directory has always been non existent when I’ve gone looking. Lisa’s name never appeared on anything connected to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s mad, paying this one $300 a year so you can call yourself a gentle sleep coach. Can she do that? It’s not a protected term like physiotherapist or doctor.

That’s mad, paying this one $300 a year so you can call yourself a gentle sleep coach. Can she do that? It’s not a protected term like physiotherapist or doctor.
Nah, it's not legally binding, but most people that participate in these bullshit courses are thick as tit anyways.

Reactions: 4
It was mentioned previously that facesbygrace friend Denise was going to start working with Lisa to get help with her twin boys. Did either of them ever mention anymore about it?

The sleep coach directory has always been non existent when I’ve gone looking. Lisa’s name never appeared on anything connected to them.
Yeah I remember that from when it was discussed here before - no sign of Lisa's name on the 'directory'. It just reeks of scam. The only winner is Kim the owner.

Reactions: 1
I imagine Lisa will close the business this year, say she loves it and it’s been great but she feels the kids are only young once, doesn’t want to miss a thing etc and wants to be there for them. All of a sudden it’ll be back to the original solo mom shite and the girls being shown.

Reactions: 9
I wonder did many pay and sign up for her online talk about naps last night 🤭

Paying €25 for a pre recorded video, information of which can be found freely online? I bleeping hope not. Although if anyone did, they deserve a smack :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I imagine Lisa will close the business this year, say she loves it and it’s been great but she feels the kids are only young once, doesn’t want to miss a thing etc and wants to be there for them. All of a sudden it’ll be back to the original solo mom shite and the girls being shown.
I think the girls will be back when they catch up with each other. I reckon she only took them off because there were so many comments about Hazels speech & she knows that over the next couple of years people will always have something to say, some trying to be genuinely helpful and others just downright rude about it.

She
She was on resharing the same reel advertising it every day for the last week or so, so I reckon sales were slow. I'd say the 'business' won't keep going as she's beyond irrelevant nowadays.