My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hazel slept longer during the day and still went to bed at the same time?? Is 7pm not a bit early for their age anyway? Especially when we know they be heading down to bed at 6.30 🙄

Reactions: 2
So Hazel slept longer during the day and still went to bed at the same time?? Is 7pm not a bit early for their age anyway? Especially when we know they be heading down to bed at 6.30 🙄
Not necessarily, mine is the same age and we have bedtime at 7 and is generally asleep 7.30/7.45.... but I wouldn't force it if they were say asleep longer or had a later nap etc.
But you know full well Lisa clocks off from parenting at 6.30 and not a moment later

Reactions: 3
duck me that house must have no oil if the temperature drops to 14 degrees during the night!!
I was just thinking that- I live in a fairly well insulated house, but even if I left the window open all day long it wouldn’t get that cold!! The girls are really old enough to have little duvets and pillows now- they need to be getting ready to sleep in proper beds!

duck me that house must have no oil if the temperature drops to 14 degrees during the night!!
I wouldn’t say they use the heating much. She has shown mouldy ceilings & walls & we’ve often seen condensation running down bedroom windows in the middle of the day. Even in the summer their room is often 18°. I’d say it’s the kind of house you add another layer or 2 on for visiting.

Reactions: 7
Having the heat on occasionally would defo help the mould problem- not to mention the girls’ chests.
That house does strike me as cold, both in the literal and emotional sense.

Reactions: 7
Fairly desperately trying to drum up some business now isn’t she?

Can’t fathom Hazel lying in a cot awake for 2 hours? Mine wouldn’t have last 2 minutes without protest. Presumably she’s learned there would be no point as nobody comes. Poor poppet

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Fairly desperately trying to drum up some business now isn’t she?

Can’t fathom Hazel lying in a cot awake for 2 hours? Mine wouldn’t have last 2 minutes without protest. Presumably she’s learned there would be no point as nobody comes. Poor poppet
I can’t believe she just left her there for that long. She probably could have done with burning off some energy to tire her out.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she just left her there for that long. She probably could have done with burning off some energy to tire her out.
My toddler would happily lie in his cot singing to himself for up to an hour…but then he’d start shouting for someone to come and spring him 🤣
IMO it’s not normal for a child to lie silently for 2 hours- she couldn’t even be playing could she??

Reactions: 9
My toddler would happily lie in his cot singing to himself for up to an hour…but then he’d start shouting for someone to come and spring him 🤣
IMO it’s not normal for a child to lie silently for 2 hours- she couldn’t even be playing could she??
In a pitch black room I doubt it :( probably haven’t even teddy’s in with them

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pitch dark, 14° she was probably frozen on the spot. I think she’s telling porkies.

Was the sister in law the one doing her social media all along ?
No - she linked to her and said she had paid for her premium package (500euro a month) That person was sharing on her page that she was doing her social media.
Clearly only paid for a month because she hasn’t done anything for her since start of Nov.

Reactions: 2
No - she linked to her and said she had paid for her premium package (500euro a month) That person was sharing on her page that she was doing her social media.
Clearly only paid for a month because she hasn’t done anything for her since start of Nov.
I wonder is that what gave the amazing sister-in-law the idea or does she actually have digital media/marketing qualifications and experience

Reactions: 1
14° is bitter.. my parents house would be like that. My mother leaves all the windows except kitchen and living room open. Old house, single glazed window and not insulated. They load the 2 fires up to the last, it would be melting and then you'd almost die once you leave that room 🥶 no talking to them.

Whenever I stay with my kids (very rare cause you'd not be in the better of it) she makes a song and a dance out of how she left the windows in the bedrooms closed that day especially and even put the heating on!! Miserable 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why would she post about her dopey price packages with the girls running around some type of clinic setting!

Reactions: 1