My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just get into a random person’s car and not ask them their name or anything?? How bizarre!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the blocked! She posted yesterday that she was broken down and waiting for breakdown assistance. Then someone must have give her a lift.
IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_2221.jpeg

Why she went all the way to ballincollig is baffling me.
Wouldn't surprise me if the local opticians said their was nothing wrong with their sight, so she traveled around to find one that said otherwise.

Reactions: 4
How did she get back to her broken down car after the apt ? Did she move a carseat into the strangers car and then bring it into the opticians ? This is bizarre carry on - she never even asked the name of someone who she got into a car with with a 2yr old ??? - im stuck for words- also surely there are opticians closer to home for her ?

Reactions: 11
She talks about them like they’re dogs 😡
I wondered was I the only one who thought this!! She genuinely talks about their training like it’s training a dog military Lisa. She comes across like she doesn’t have a compassionate bone in her body

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but can't she just hold their hands.. they are too small to be that far ahead. Like mine are the same age and they walk holding my hand. They could seriously hurt themselves or worse.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but can't she just hold their hands.. they are too small to be that far ahead. Like mine are the same age and they walk holding my hand. They could seriously hurt themselves or worse.
Her mother was with her you could see her my lad is the same age will hold my hand most of the time but he will fight to let it go sometime

Reactions: 1
I was wondering this myself, surely at 2 they can understand needing to hold her hand when out?

Reactions: 2
Patting herself on the back for being able to take the 2 gurls to the shop ......just forgets to mention d mudder is there too 😂
Fairly easy with a one child to one adult ratio lol. Although God bless Pippa it’s probably more 1:3 with mudder minding Lisa and the two girls on her own. Does Lisa realise she’s talking about her two children like she’s considering entering them in crufts for agility?

Reactions: 2
Imagine being in the supermarket quietly doing your weekly shop, and this plank roaring down the aisles "red light!!!!!".. "OK, green light!!!!".. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being in the supermarket quietly doing your weekly shop, and this plank roaring down the aisles "red light!!!!!".. "OK, green light!!!!".. Give me strength
You’d only be praying you’d landed yourself in the show squid game, be less painful

• Haha
Reactions: 7