My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just saying it to be on the bandwagon. I think we’re all disgusted but I am still proud to be Irish we’re a land of great achievements and people I’m not giving up the pride I have in Ireland because of a few scroats in Dublin.
Edited to add when I say bandwagon I mean she’s literally following on what some people online are saying. She hasn't an original thought in her head
UNWASHED head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Taking all of my strength not to reply to her “full package” client stories saying. ALL BIOLOGICALLY NORMAL!!!!
And as for all this virtue signalling - she can totally bore off, she doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 2
She really needs to stop posting about her availability and taking time off over Christmas, it's only highlighting she has nothing going on ...the twins are two and it's obvious she is bored of them already as rearing kids requires effort ..she didn't take them off the page to protect them ..it was so she wasn't further exposed for her lazy parenting! Although I am sorry to be missing what life is like without the cots !

Reactions: 6
Lucy Wolfe on Ireland AM the difference to this unwashed dirty witch. Well spoken well presented that’s what gets you clients

Reactions: 4
Looks like that ridiculous coaching programme has another victim. It must have a great marketing ploy to be convincing people to part with their money. We all want the stay at home job well paid to work around our kids but we also know that if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is!

Attachments

Someone definitely mentioned the day bed here a few months ago
That must be the filthy bed that was on her stories in the girls room a couple of weeks ago. Couldn’t make out if it was mould or dirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Self employed solo mum giveing out again
Would she give over both were by choice

Self employed solo mum giveing out again
Would she give over both were by choice
Her calendar looked dead for this week when I checked on Friday. Next week she’s only got 30 mins blocked on her calendar. The rest is free.
I’m sure she can manage that with sick kids

Reactions: 9
She’s no more solo than she is flying in the air. She’s got more support when her kids are sick than most of us have! She’s just raging she can’t pap them into crèche so she can sit on her arse.

Cheapass wouldn’t pay the correct prices for her kids ah hello Lisa they aren’t under 2 any longer 🙄 poor struggling single mother… oh wait she has 2 adult tickets so the mother is being dragged out again it looks like that poor woman is like a hired nanny never gets a break

Reactions: 7
Cheapass wouldn’t pay the correct prices for her kids ah hello Lisa they aren’t under 2 any longer 🙄 poor struggling single mother… oh wait she has 2 adult tickets so the mother is being dragged out again it looks like that poor woman is like a hired nanny never gets a break
She was sure to mention that whoever wanted then had to pay for them, in case anyone confused it with an act of kindness

Reactions: 8
She was sure to mention that whoever wanted then had to pay for them, in case anyone confused it with an act of kindness
I hope nobody takes them for that very reason and she’s stuck with them, she could have passed them onto a follower who maybe otherwise wouldn’t be able to take their kids… but that would have been a decent thing this rhino doesn’t have a soft decent bone in her body!

She could have run a little competition on her business page for those tickets the tight arse. It’s not like they cost her a fortune

So she was going to sneak the twins in for free on an under 2s infant ticket 😲 She's as tight.

• Wow
So she was going to sneak the twins in for free on an under 2s infant ticket 😲 She's as tight.
Yes it tight but come on how many would try do it she not the only one who done it and won’t be the last I don’t like her and the way she carry’s on but most people try that if child would pass for it

Reactions: 7