My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls still go for nap they slept for an 1hour 40mind well one did do they still have 2 naps? The hair looks like it’s got dark

She's going to have even less to talk about once they've dropped their naps. The repetitive sales content has already worn thin. Will be interesting to see how she will offer variety without featuring the girls. I suspect they'll be back.

Reactions: 7
Without any new followers, and we know she doesn't have any, her target audience have kids getting older so have moved on from needing a sleep guru and i doubt the website gets much traffic.

Reactions: 3
Did you know she doesn't charge more for siblings?

Bore off Lisa, you say that about 143875 times a week. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you know she doesn't charge more for siblings?

Bore off Lisa, you say that about 143875 times a week. :rolleyes:
If she’s that good why has that mother of 3 had to book her for 3 weeks I wonder? Considering the rave reviews she has posted from 30 min calls I wonder how someone would ever need 3 weeks?

Reactions: 1
Saying being self employed suits her… she means sitting on her bum suits her! 😂
---
If she’s that good why has that mother of 3 had to book her for 3 weeks I wonder? Considering the rave reviews she has posted from 30 min calls I wonder how someone would ever need 3 weeks?
Wonder how this will go… as surely this must involve kids that are older than the twins? She can’t be suggesting putting a 5 year who gets out of bed overnight into a back to front sleeping bag and a cot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying being self employed suits her… she means sitting on her bum suits her! 😂
---

Wonder how this will go… as surely this must involve kids that are older than the twins? She can’t be suggesting putting a 5 year who gets out of bed overnight into a back to front sleeping bag and a cot?!
She’s probably telling them Slumbersac caters for older kids. I bet she’s been onto them already trying to do a collab.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she could glue all the bottles of pipsi together for the frame of the bikes and make those god awful pin wheels with spinach for wheels🙄 why can’t anyone on insta buy anything like a normal person and stop begging. It’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she could glue all the bottles of pipsi together for the frame of the bikes and make those god awful pin wheels with spinach for wheels🙄 why can’t anyone on insta buy anything like a normal person and stop begging. It’s ridiculous
When you think of people who are genuinely going to struggle this Christmas to get presents for their children, probably too ashamed to ask for help and working themselves into the ground and saving every penny they can and then you’ve these shameless beggars who are just tight and entitled. What must it be like to think the world owes you a living

• Heart
When you think of people who are genuinely going to struggle this Christmas to get presents for their children, probably too ashamed to ask for help and working themselves into the ground and saving every penny they can and then you’ve these shameless beggars who are just tight and entitled. What must it be like to think the world owes you a living
This exactly not everyone is in a position to buy their kids what’s on their Christmas list and then you’ve this charlatan asking where to buy bikes. You’re right in saying they think the world owes them something. The world owes you nothing and can be cruel too sometimes. Same when she goes on about people giving her looks with when twins are just being toddlers and doing nothing you ask them to do. No one else cares what someone else’s child does they’re probably just thinking thank god it’s not me for a change 🤣 I really got out of the bed the wrong side today just thinking of her irks me ! She had a has a sister with kids. Why don’t she ask her or what I personally love to do .. google it

Urgh the begging when she sits on her arse all day doing SFA. Absolutely infuriating! Lisa - you chose to have those girls and you were very lucky to do so, you chose to give up your salaried job, nobody owes you a single thing. Buy your own children Christmas presents like all other parents do!

Urgh the begging when she sits on her arse all day doing SFA. Absolutely infuriating! Lisa - you chose to have those girls and you were very lucky to do so, you chose to give up your salaried job, nobody owes you a single thing. Buy your own children Christmas presents like all other parents do!
There’s gorgeous little bikes in smyths. She knows this, I don’t get the reasons for asking other than a need for attention, it’s quite sad really but it’s been her choice to stay home & shut herself away from normal adult interaction.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s that or just showing off? As you say, she’s chosen to shut herself off and it’s not like she ever took them to baby groups or whatever to meet anyone so I don’t have any sympathy.

Reactions: 2
Surely the first person you’d ask is your sister?? She probably has some from her own kids!!

Reactions: 5
There’s gorgeous little bikes in smyths. She knows this, I don’t get the reasons for asking other than a need for attention, it’s quite sad really but it’s been her choice to stay home & shut herself away from normal adult interaction.
I got my daughter one of those balance bikes from smyths for 🎅 €30 and didn’t break the bank. For what she’s going use it for it’s perfect. I looked at bikes as well with stabilisers €130 couldn’t justify the money when she can’t even use a bike yet so your man told me not to waste my money and start with the balance bike

Reactions: 3
I find it so strange it’s always the same expression ‘gradually move yourself out of the picture’. I guess it’s €300+ to find out exactly what that means. I rock my toddler to sleep every night and intend to stay firmly in the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 5