My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that’s awful, and likely the last thing you wanted to hear. I’m so sorry you’re struggling, but she’s likely not the answer. Maybe someone here has some advice, I don’t have any experience of reflux but happy to lend an ear.
Reflex is hell mine all had it this weekend I'm solo parenting... 4 kids 10, 5,4,and 6 months!! I'm used of it but god I'm missing the company, my youngest is a refluxer and lord on a bike I have spend the WHOLE weekend, feed , cook , clean , wash, and repeat!!!... I'm not complaining but if she knew what is really like to solo parenting she'd get the landing of her life, my husband is great but he's working a the full weekend straight, but I'm counting the hours to 11 tonight the way I can have an adult conversation!!!... 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You know what , she’s taking advantage of desperate , tired and insecure parents who think they’re doing their kids wrong cause they won’t sleep and are desperate / vulnerable due to the lack of sleep themselves and would do anything for a goodnight sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s increased the price from €100 to €125 now for 3 weeks . She said ‘it’s basically like one on one but in a group setting ‘ wtf 🤣🤣 it’s not one on one if it’s in a group 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s increased the price from €100 to €125 now for 3 weeks . She said ‘it’s basically like one on one but in a group setting ‘ wtf 🤣🤣 it’s not one on one if it’s in a group 🙈
Stop ! Are you serious ? She is such a charlatan. I’m nearly embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 7
Inflation 😆 in a week the €100 has increased to €125. This one is having a laugh at all the desperate mothers

Reactions: 1
The mark up now on the bottles of pipsi is hitting the pockets hard 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she’s really figured it out hasn’t she?? Before now she probably had 2/3 families on the go (€349 x 3 = €1050) but now she’s got about 6 groups with 5 per group = 30 x €100. €3000 for 3 weeks work? 9-4pm? And increasing to €3750 in April!! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
God she’s really figured it out hasn’t she?? Before now she probably had 2/3 families on the go (€349 x 3 = €1050) but now she’s got about 6 groups with 5 per group = 30 x €100. €3000 for 3 weeks work? 9-4pm? And increasing to €3750 in April!! 😮
Does she though?? I don’t believe for a second these groups actually fill up!! And anyone that is willingly paying her deserve to be conned🤦‍♀️🙈

It’s not even 3 full weeks. Her calendar has her 9-4 mon-wed, thurs is usually a day off & half day Friday

Reactions: 2
Does she though?? I don’t believe for a second these groups actually fill up!! And anyone that is willingly paying her deserve to be conned🤦‍♀️🙈
I would LOVE to know if any idiots actually sign up… surely not?
1 I would be surprised but enough to fill a “group” not a chance!

Reactions: 2
She’s literally charging people to add to a group with other parents so they can help each other. She will do the absolute minimum.
It would be interesting to see how she would manage being contradicted in a group setting.

A breastfeeding sleep group?
Surely she should be a lactation consultant if providing advice on breastfeeding.
Sleep patterns and routines can massively affect milk supply and cause huge issues if not done correctly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A breastfeeding sleep group?
Surely she should be a lactation consultant if providing advice on breastfeeding.
Sleep patterns and routines can massively affect milk supply and cause huge issues if not done correctly
When I think I cant be any more shocked by her, she does this. As you said, she is no lactation consultant, what gives her the right to think she has ANY idea on how to 'coach' people for this... just because you have done something yourself - which she hasn't actually done this, as its breastfeeding while sleep coaching, she didn't do it, so how can she think she has any authority to advise anyone else!?

Reactions: 4
She's getting out of her depth now asking if ppl want a 'breastfeeding sleep group' 😬 Is that even a thing?! I'm not a parent (I followed Lisa for the 'solo' side of things years ago), but surely you can't sleep train a breastfed baby? I thought with breast feeding you feed on demand??
I managed to accidentally vote no but so glad the vote is overwhelmingly 'No' at 72%!!

Why would anyone in their right mind go to Lisa for such issues, rather than a professional like a midwife?! It's mind boggling. This sleep industry needs regulation asap. If she wasn't such a lazy arse, it'd be more in her line to go away and study something useful like midwifery or nursing and get an actual qualification (I know, pigs will fly before Lazy Lisa would commit to a real degree course). These mickey mouse, unregulated courses are a waste of everyone's time and money.
She’s literally charging people to add to a group with other parents so they can help each other. She will do the absolute minimum.
Came on to say the exact same thing - she literally has 'get help from me and other parents' listed as a selling point 😲 She's hoping the 'other parents' end up doing all the work do she can continue melting into her sofa!!

Also, please, please, learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' Lisa. I'm sure your nieces have an English school book you could borrow. This is primary school level stuff!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s the greatest chancer. What a ton of shite shes spinning. We’re all savvy and wise to her bullshit. I really feel sorry for an innocent new mum who may not be able to see through her lies. I’m at a loss as to who she should be reported to

Reactions: 11
Sure parents could do the exact same by setting up a local fb group or with their baby sensory/class people?? What exactly is she bringing to the table??

Reactions: 6
lol is that new in her bio?

“Expertise in twin sleep challenges”

Lisa O’Halloran patron saint of twins and sleep ✝😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8