My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New cork sleep “expert” on the scene and undercutting Lisa!! She was shared by the other single twin mum by choice today our Lisa won’t be happy!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
New cork sleep “expert” on the scene and undercutting Lisa!! She was shared by the other single twin mum by choice today our Lisa won’t be happy!!!
There must be money in this type of quackery. Lisa will not be impressed.

Reactions: 1
Am I tight AF or are all these programmes heinously expensive for what you actually get?! Are these trainers on a different planet or are parents just totally desperate and being taken advantage of? 🙁

Reactions: 12
Heard Lucy Wolfe on the radio this morning. There's another chancer if ever I heard one. She said absolutely nothing a person couldn't Google or a parent doesn't instinctively know anyway. I laughed when she said sleep 'consultant' . Like who gave her that title only herself! Absolute scam artists the lot of them.

Reactions: 8
Heard Lucy Wolfe on the radio this morning. There's another chancer if ever I heard one. She said absolutely nothing a person couldn't Google or a parent doesn't instinctively know anyway. I laughed when she said sleep 'consultant' . Like who gave her that title only herself! Absolute scam artists the lot of them.
She charges people hundreds of euro it’s a disgrace

It is just taking advantage isn’t it? Like don’t get me wrong, I totally get how hard sleep deprivation is but parenting doesn’t automatically become easier or less overwhelming when sleep isn’t the challenge. It just becomes something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The big shitter in the boot 💩
I've reared my family 👪 worked and still do in childcare
The best tip I could give with over 41 years experience is train on an actuall toilet it saves so much hassle and your not training twice as in use this potty then in a blink of an eye your training to use the toilet
100% agree with you

Am I tight AF or are all these programmes heinously expensive for what you actually get?! Are these trainers on a different planet or are parents just totally desperate and being taken advantage of? 🙁

The prices are scandalous!! Especially when you can google literally every single sleep technique.
I can see how people might throw money at someone like Lisa hoping she's their answer to a full night's sleep.
I'm on my second child now and I just had his development check with the PHN and she asked how he slept. I was honest and said he hardly sleeps and the day can start anywhere from 3am onwards. She suggested "sleep coaching". So I said not a chance, he'll sleep eventually, it's all developmental. But I definitely wondered if she said that to a first time mother would they have gone away and started looking up sleep consultants.

Reactions: 5
If people normalised that a lot of babies barely sleep at all instead of everyone saying their baby sleeps from 7 to 7 we would all be fine. The competition is endless and if it's not sleep it's something else. How many women have we all met who pretend they have perfect lives and perfect children to go with it. Believe none of it.

If people normalised that a lot of babies barely sleep at all instead of everyone saying their baby sleeps from 7 to 7 we would all be fine. The competition is endless and if it's not sleep it's something else. How many women have we all met who pretend they have perfect lives and perfect children to go with it. Believe none of it.
My 2 year old still wakes for a bottle every night and goes back asleep after it, it's crap but it's not forever, this is normal

Reactions: 2
Off on a sun holiday with the girls this year, where is she getting the money?

Reactions: 2
Social welfare
I work full time in a very stressful job and haven’t been on a holiday in 6 years. I get up at 5:30am and don’t sit down and and have any time to myself until kids are all asleep around 8pm, but even then I’m doing chores and fall asleep around midnight exhausted. My kids have never been abroad. Honestly wonder why I bother 😔

sorry, that was a bit whiny. I’m sleep deprived and over worked and sick of seeing people who sit on their arse all day having things handed to them on a plate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d expect the parents are bank rolling her. They’ll have been a tantrum and what Lisa wants, Lisa gets.
Sure the parents (well at least da mudder) will be going with her, there is no way on her arse chin she would go abroad without help. She's a 35 year old baby herself.

Reactions: 3