My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for camera for girls room.How did parents manage years ago without camera in bedrooms.Oh lisa they stood up went down kept checking and listening for kids
What’s wrong with the 2 good ones she already had? I can’t listen to her to see what she’s saying

Reactions: 3
Suspect she’s finally realised that perhaps having loads of wires around isn’t that sensible with little ones. I could be wrong but I don’t think she really needs cameras for them anymore at this age… either go check on them or use your ears!

Reactions: 2
Suspect she’s finally realised that perhaps having loads of wires around isn’t that sensible with little ones. I could be wrong but I don’t think she really needs cameras for them anymore at this age… either go check on them or use your ears!
Exactly! And like she's not living in a mansion either, there isn't even upstairs! So if she can't hear them from the couch 🛋 she'd want to get her ears checked for sure

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t ever want to go in to them unless there was something seriously wrong though eh? So much for her “sometimes they just need a cuddle” - presumably only allowed in closely prescribed times of being awake. She’s horrid

I wonder how she’s coping with them being toddlers, like I have 1 that’s similar age and they keep me on my toes all day, I can’t imagine having 2 at that age, full on for a regular person but I just can’t imagine her chasing after them..

I wonder how she’s coping with them being toddlers, like I have 1 that’s similar age and they keep me on my toes all day, I can’t imagine having 2 at that age, full on for a regular person but I just can’t imagine her chasing after them..
I’d say she’s struggling & I had a feeling she might disappear offline with the girls when they got to a challenging age of wanting some independence. I never would have guessed it would tie in with her business plan though.

Reactions: 3
Ooh I wonder why the girls had to start a new crèche

I swear this wan got a cash register for Christmas once and has been playing with it since. How can she be running a business only when she’s not doing something / nap trapped/ gargling Pepsi. If she had a physical business like a shop she wouldn’t have made it to weekend

I swear this wan got a cash register for Christmas once and has been playing with it since. How can she be running a business only when she’s not doing something / nap trapped/ gargling Pepsi. If she had a physical business like a shop she wouldn’t have made it to weekend
Has she ever had a job other than care work? It's an industry that's incredibly hard work if done right. Unfortunately it also attracts absolute layabouts.

Ooh I wonder why the girls had to start a new crèche
I don’t think they were in an actual crèche before, it was more like a childminders house that was set up like a crèche from the pictures she shared before.
They’ve probably been offered a place in an actual crèche now.

I don’t think they were in an actual crèche before, it was more like a childminders house that was set up like a crèche from the pictures she shared before.
They’ve probably been offered a place in an actual crèche now.
It was definitely a creche, someone here knows the place. I remember looking it up at the time because I was sure they were just with a childminder.

Reactions: 1
If you're worried about the amount of carbon dioxide in your kids room then they shouldn't be sleeping in the bleeping house, let alone the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7