My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's easier to do things on your own... As she's out for food with the girls and clearly someone else!

Reactions: 10
It's easier to do things on your own... As she's out for food with the girls and clearly someone else!
The things she’s saying yeah I might relate to a 5 year old but she has 2 year olds? What in the world is she on about?
I sure as hell still use a buggy and definitely worry my child might run into the road…? At a play centre I’d be keeping a close eye on them purely because there are other bigger children…

My mind boggles with her, she actually lives in doo-lally land..🤡

Reactions: 13
The actual state of her. If it’s so easy why can’t she put a brush through her hair?!

And yet again. She’s not a single mom considering she’s never alone with them.

Reactions: 6
"It gets easier you know, going out on your own"????

I'd say she doesn't take a shite without having da mudder wipe her arse.

Screenshot_20231228-205539.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That sweatshirt has really seen better days. It's been washed so much it's nearly gone white. She spends nothing on clothes.

She's a proper pain in the hole isn't she! She'll be on again next week about how hard it is when one or both is sick. Christ almighty, she really does think she's the first mother to ever live. Her own mother or sister don't count obviously because they didn't have twins.

Reactions: 9
She's wearing the same scummy yellow jumper that she was wearing 4 days ago 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She's more obsessed with the girls hair than them with a long time now

She's more obsessed with the girls hair than them with a long time now
It's weird, all kids have hair.....nothing special about theirs but she goes on about it like they're Rapunzel. It actually turns my stomach when she runs her fat sausage fingers through their hair.

She's dying for a Voduz collab the desperate c**t

Reactions: 10
It's weird, all kids have hair.....nothing special about theirs but she goes on about it like they're Rapunzel. It actually turns my stomach when she runs her fat sausage fingers through their hair.

I don’t get this need for having the girls looking perfect for the camera when she comes on looking like a bag lady on what is now her business page. I’ve never once seen her look clean & well presented for work related posts

Reactions: 7
It’s a pity she’s not obsessed with her own hair!! She really thinks their like dolls you dress up and do their hair 🙄

Yep, exactly that. Her little dolls for playing dress up and doing their hair. As soon as they start needing anything more than that - straight back to the mudder

They barely have any hair she takes then for more hair cuts than I have !

Reactions: 4
Looking for camera for girls room.How did parents manage years ago without camera in bedrooms.Oh lisa they stood up went down kept checking and listening for kids

Reactions: 5
Looking for camera for girls room.How did parents manage years ago without camera in bedrooms.Oh lisa they stood up went down kept checking and listening for kids
You cant do that when your massive arse is welded to your parents sofa, silly!!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7