My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed it was just her and the twins going away. Never occurred to me they were all going until she put the thought in my head šŸ˜‚ Oh Lisa. I hope they're not leaving those poor dogs home alone though - can't see them paying for them to be minded anyway.
I think since she ā€œrebrandedā€ and is a total ā€œboss babeā€ that she wants people to forget she sponges of her parents and lives in their house. So if sheā€™s gone she thinks people will assume the house is empty when in fact her parents are there.

But I donā€™t for one second doubt that the Mudder is with her, she couldnā€™t go for to the toilet without getting her mother wiping her arse. šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
But I donā€™t for one second doubt that the Mudder is with her, she couldnā€™t go for to the toilet without getting her mother wiping her arse. šŸ™„
Iā€™d say sheā€™s taking the girls away to avoid helping with the Christmas prep at home

Reactions: 2
I think since she ā€œrebrandedā€ and is a total ā€œboss babeā€ that she wants people to forget she sponges of her parents and lives in their house. So if sheā€™s gone she thinks people will assume the house is empty when in fact her parents are there.

You called it, the mudder in tow... what a useless lazy bleep she cant "solo mom" her own kidsšŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Wonder is there a freebie thing on in Galway for the huns scammen was in Galway too

Reactions: 1
Wonder is there a freebie thing on in Galway for the huns scammen was in Galway too
I'd say you're onto something there... She has it tagged too.
I'm sure she got free tickets for there the year the girls were born too - didn't she drag the 2 premie newborns up to Galway for it? Think it was Elf Town anyway.

Reactions: 4
Definitely the Mudder being dragged along. Bet sheā€™d prefer some peace and quiet in her own home! Cannot get over how entitled Lisa is, sheā€™s no more parenting those kids than she is flying in the air.

Reactions: 3
I hope nobody takes them for that very reason and sheā€™s stuck with them, she could have passed them onto a follower who maybe otherwise wouldnā€™t be able to take their kidsā€¦ but that would have been a decent thing this rhino doesnā€™t have a soft decent bone in her body!
It was her tickets for the wild lights she was trying to sell that time wasnt it? Looks like nobody bought them off her and she was stuck with them šŸ˜†
At least the girls got 2 nice Christmas outings

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. Surely there are a bit young for a candy cane?!
Also, thought it was a business page now. Sheā€™s such a twit.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know if itā€™s just the lighting but her hair looks really receded there and that hairband makes it look even worse!!

Reactions: 6