My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any wan message her with potty training advice 🤔?
because like everything else she far she won't take the advice anyway

Reactions: 1
Did any wan message her with potty training advice 🤔?
because like everything else she far she won't take the advice anyway
She'll probably use the information to promote herself as a Toilet Training Professional.......Lisa's tit & Sleepers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll probably use the information to promote herself as a Toilet Training Professional.......Lisa's tit & Sleepers
Why does she need to rush everything my little one is 3 months older then them and I haven’t even tried yet
---
Her children havnt sleep since so it didn’t work for her!!
Exactly
---
Freezing cold weather and she potty training them she’s some fool 🙄 my little one is 3 months older then them and haven’t started I’m waiting till the milder weather comes in

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why does she need to rush everything my little one is 3 months older then them and I haven’t even tried yet
---

Exactly
---
Freezing cold weather and she potty training them she’s some fool 🙄 my little one is 3 months older then them and haven’t started I’m waiting till the milder weather comes in
Imagine the cold in that house & having to sit around on a potty. It’s always so much colder at floor level

Reactions: 9
Imagine the cold in that house & having to sit around on a potty. It’s always so much colder at floor level
The current weather will have had little bearing on the temp in that house...it's always looked sub zero.

Reactions: 2
She’s doing it for content. She’ll soon sack it off when she realises the effort involved.

Reactions: 7
My lad will be 3 in Aug and he has no interest in the potty at the min
both of mine were over 3 but when it happened it was done really fast. There was no training as such involved, it just clicked with them.

Reactions: 5
Oh here she goes , the authority on toilet training now or as it now seems to be called ..toilet learning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Toilet learning. What a muppet.
Child is 2 years and 4 months ( 7 weeks premature)
Time to let that one go Lisa!
How i ever toilet trained 6 kids without the help of a psychologist I dont know. Lots of positive praise and off you go. If the child is ready, you will know and that is whether they are 2, 3 ,4 or older.

Reactions: 13
By age 2 most babies born after 32 weeks have caught up with babies born at term. My daughter is 29 but was 6 weeks prem. Should i still make allowances for her ?????

• Haha
I potty trained my oldest at 3.5 as I was waiting for the warm weather and it was so bloody stressful, no way would I be torturing myself when they were that young and during the cold weather like this!!