My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she post about her dopey price packages with the girls running around some type of clinic setting!
Because she’s an attention bleep…. She wouldn’t put a video up of them running though a playground..it’s for the very few huns who will ask if they’re do ok..

Reactions: 6
Someone should ask Lisa on her next Q&A what's the difference between the "Self Soothing" and "Cry it Out" methods. :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
Another fake testimonial…

Is she actually promising to help a 5.5 month old to sleep through the night?! That’s still so little.

Reactions: 4
Another fake testimonial…

Is she actually promising to help a 5.5 month old to sleep through the night?! That’s still so little.
And even after saying herself DOZENS of times that kids under 6 months cannot / should not be sleep trained.

Reactions: 5
And even after saying herself DOZENS of times that kids under 6 months cannot / should not be sleep trained.
I know! I thought that too. Surely if she had any level of integrity or compassion she would tell them to hang on a month.

Reactions: 3
So Hazel slept longer during the day and still went to bed at the same time?? Is 7pm not a bit early for their age anyway? Especially when we know they be heading down to bed at 6.30 🙄
My daughters bed time is between 7am-7:30 most nights and she’s 3 months older then the twins

Reactions: 2
Sorry but no 5.5 month old needs to be self settling and sleeping through, if you want that ger yourself a baby born instead of giving birth. Why do people these days have kids and then spend their life trying to spend as little time as possible parenting them?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another fake 'testimonial ' - I'm embarrassed on her behalf at this stage. Why hasnt a single actual person with an Instagram profile ever tagged her and thanked her ? If she was truly working sleep miracles people would be shouting her praise from the rooftops - not hiding behind anonymous testimonials. It's all made up. The emperors new clothes . Babies are not robots and cannot be trained in a few days to magically sleep 12 hours. Put your hands up Lisa and admit you arent getting any business. Time to rethink your career as a sleep coach . The self employed game is up.

Well whatever about her pretend business at least I have some respect for her that she's keeping her word and keeping the girls off her page, plenty of more 'influencers' should do the same it's ridiculous the sharing they do of their kids/babies/newborns Ffs
Especially anyone with a tattle thread, the first thing they should do is not show their child/children
At least when those girls start primary school people won't recognise them from their mother sharing photos and videos etc of them

Sure remember the collab she did with Remaining Hopeful , bar one or two story’s at the start there was nothing to say that it worked or was worth the time and money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Letting us know the house won’t be empty and the two dogs will be there for fear we try and break in

• Haha
Letting us know the house won’t be empty and the two dogs will be there for fear we try and break in
Yeah in case someone tries to rob their mouldy beds and the sofa with a huge Lisa arse size dent in it…
Notions…why even put up that you’re going away?

• Haha
Mortified for her saying they going away then comeing back on to say o someone there for the dogs lol

• Haha
I’m dying at her putting up the disclaimer that the house won’t be empty 😂 there’s me thinking she’s going away just her and the twins!! If she gets any sort of gifted hotel stay I’m throwing my phone down the toilet!!

If she gets any sort of gifted hotel stay I’m throwing my phone down the toilet!!
She won’t. She’s a nobody. The only person calling her an influencer was herself one time by accident!
I wonder where she’ll stay, Dublin ain’t cheap.

Ah lads bless her with the laptop and fake reviews ...she needs to lay off those for a while ..working miracles on 30.min calls now ..

I assumed it was just her and the twins going away. Never occurred to me they were all going until she put the thought in my head 😂 Oh Lisa. I hope they're not leaving those poor dogs home alone though - can't see them paying for them to be minded anyway.