My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started reporting her page for scam / fraud . Her reviews have alot of red flags them and it's disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow the Kim lady with the child ollie who Lisa was 'working' with? Has she worked miracles there? Is he sleeping 12+ hrs a night and a million naps a day like the gurls
Is there any review from her

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow the Kim lady with the child ollie who Lisa was 'working' with? Has she worked miracles there? Is he sleeping 12+ hrs a night and a million naps a day like the gurls
Is there any review from her
That’s a very good question! I don’t recall seeing a review from her.
Also when did she mention about a workshop for breastfeeding? I was listening to her latest recording last night and didn’t hear her saying it,

Reactions: 1
Is she charging more cos she upped it to 1.5 hours rather than an hour?!!
Cant believe people are paying her.... or are they ? Does anyone actaully know someone that went on to one of the zooms?

Reactions: 7
I know it’s petty, but I find it hilarious that on her business page she is posting low-res pixelated logos for her business. Presumably she paid someone to design her logo, so she should have all the correct files to use on her socials to give a professional appearance. Instead she’s using some bad screenshots where you can’t even read the writing. Even if she used something like Canva to create it herself, she would have the correct image files to use for screen and print.
I’m probably being super mean and picky, but as someone who works in editorial design, this stuff stands out a mile off and looks so unprofessional.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s petty, but I find it hilarious that on her business page she is posting low-res pixelated logos for her business. Presumably she paid someone to design her logo, so she should have all the correct files to use on her socials to give a professional appearance. Instead she’s using some bad screenshots where you can’t even read the writing. Even if she used something like Canva to create it herself, she would have the correct image files to use for screen and print.
I’m probably being super mean and picky, but as someone who works in editorial design, this stuff stands out a mile off and looks so unprofessional.
Everything about her is unprofessional. Not even a different business page for her Sleepy Snoozy crap. Very few grid posts about it, all stories

It speaks to how flippantly she takes it all.

Reactions: 3
The way she was saying BED to those girls last night is how we say trigger words to the dog such as bed and walk .. not how you talk to 2 2 years olds

• Sad
Lol lol lol. The child climbed out of the cot and put the heart crossways in her. In the next story she’s looking for a carpenter…. Probably to put a lid on the cot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol lol lol. The child climbed out of the cot and put the heart crossways in her. In the next story she’s looking for a carpenter…. Probably to put a lid on the cot 🤣🤣🤣
That was my thoughts exactly 😂
She looks like she was crying on that story

• Haha
I don’t understand how she can never find messages in her inbox!
Not sure about any of you, but I probably wouldn’t be looking into letting some random internet strangers husband come to my parents house to be doing any work!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She can not surely be planning on locking the girls into a cot just so that they can sleep on her command. Take the bloody side down and begin to train them for a bed like every other parent around. She makes my blood boil. She was blowing a while ago about how ready for toilet training they were and how they were so advanced that knew their alphabet. Now she’s going the opposite way and chaining them up 😳🤯

Girls new set up. Also surely Ayda must have got some thump to land from the cot to the floor and in a sleeping bag to boot. Ayda also managed to open a shut door too. Fair play to her being able to see in the pitch black

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls new set up. Also surely Ayda must have got some thump to land from the cot to the floor and in a sleeping bag to boot. Ayda also managed to open a shut door too. Fair play to her being able to see in the pitch black
Honestly I was thinking the same, the child must be able to see in the dark 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can not surely be planning on locking the girls into a cot just so that they can sleep on her command. Take the bloody side down and begin to train them for a bed like every other parent around. She makes my blood boil. She was blowing a while ago about how ready for toilet training they were and how they were so advanced that knew their alphabet. Now she’s going the opposite way and chaining them up 😳🤯
Ah in fairness I was joking. She didn’t say she wanted to lock them into the cot, I said it tongue in cheek because the carpenter story was directly after the one about the child climbing out.

Reactions: 4
Child climbs out of the cot! My word!! What a disaster! 🙄 I’m saying it again,she’s not living in the real world at all! She’s living in Smyths Doll world..baby Annabelle or baby alive or whatever they’re called! ( my kids haven’t one interest in dolls so I’m not sure of the names) but,I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your children are real life human children! They are going to climb out of cots like every child! Get a grip of yourself you simpleton! Our children get out of their beds and have done since 18 months and come into the bed in the middle of the night,no bother to them and they sleep in the bed with us,we just get on with it,we’ve jobs we have to go to unlike Lisa and can’t be tired and we need sleep so we let them in the bed,it’s not a big deal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.