My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s putting them in straight jackets now going to bed. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a cage she gets next for them with a lid on the top,like one you’d transfer animals in so they can’t escape
Wait until they are 5/6 years old and they appear at the side of the bed like Victorian ghosts rambling in their sleep and looking for god knows what!
Yes,like mine do! 😂 standing there staring at me in the middle of the night,frightens the life out of me when I’m half asleep 🤣 one asked me the other night at around 4am straight in the face like a sozzled person in from the pub “Do ya have any bananas Mammy?!” 😂😂 of course Mammy here hops out of bed and nearly fell into the fridge because I thought they might be hungry,cutting up bananas into child appropriate slices,but no no,they were just chancing their arm😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says this about the beds but had a hissy fit only recently over Hazel running off when she was ‘training’ them to walk beside her. If they’re too young to comprehend one then they’re too young to comprehend the other.
She’s such a tool
That's just something she copied and pasted, same about when she posted about them being in the dark. Those aren't her words. We've all heard her, she's barely able to string a full sentence together

Reactions: 6
She needs to be reported and I’ve reported her too on instagram like a few others have on here. This breastfeeding zoom thing is a step too far and it’s dangerous. I doubt very much she had any training in this at all and as for her sleep snoozy snooze,that’s also wrong. I get the fear when she says “the products I recommend and all of my tips and tricks!” What products? The milkymates? The stuffing to the gills to get them to sleep when some babies aren’t ready at all? Sitting in those chairs all day with milk contraptions strapped around their necks? Going hours and hours without changing their nappies,straight jackets now when one is able to get out of the cot? Every single thing that I personally would never ever recommend. She’s a cruel dangerous person to be dishing out advice and I really hope that nobody is paying her for her “advice!”
She is chancing her arm to make money to enable her to sit on her arse all day and not get a job,if she doesn’t want to work that’s fine it’s her life but to involve other people,their babies and take their money in return for dangerous advice is not on! She is not a professional and hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 9
My friend is a midwife and also provides one-to-one breastfeeding support. She had to pass actual examinations - not pretend internet ones - to be able to set herself up providing breastfeeding advice in online zoom classes and in person.

Reactions: 12
Fffs Lisa babies wake up! People wake up! I was awake from 2-4am for no reason other than I woke up. Does that mean I just tie my self up in a straight jacket or sedate myself ? She’s absolutely mental and obsessed with sleep and needs to get a life. Very very unhealthy state of mind associated with sleep. Also if she is so adamant about healthy sleeping patterns she would want to take a look at her lifestyle, morbid obesity and do something about it.

Reactions: 13
This absolute clown needs to be asked serious questions on her credentials to advise on breastfed babies. The whole premise is different, and her frankly dangerous advice is likely to cause upset at best and dehydration at worst. The official advise (from someone who actually knows what they are talking about!) is not to attempt to night wean until 12 months and likely she’ll be suggesting something akin to that at half the age. She’s a total liability and taking advantage of vulnerable, sleep deprived parents. Makes me absolutely sick.

Reactions: 8
Her parents are as much to blame and everyone else who enables her. She’s more than just incompetent, I shudder to think of the advice she’s giving when you see now she dealt with her own child last night. I wouldn’t care if she’d a meltdown or threw a tantrum, there’s no way if she wasn’t a family member or friend I wouldn’t be making my opinion known, I couldn’t be an innocent bystander to her antics. Shame on that whole family
---
How cold was she talking about Ayda having a high temperature, so flippant.. really couldn’t care less. Poor baby was probably trying to get out of the cot because she didn’t feel well and wanted a cuddle, a too small sleeping bag wouldn’t have helped her high temp either. Don’t worry though lids she’s her tan done and is off for beauty appointments regardless, thank duck she’s not good looking it’s hard to know how she’d act. Mudder should march her home but can’t upset simpleton Lisa

Last edited:
Still going ahead and heading off for a wedding?!! It happened to me not long ago,one and after the other had high temperatures,a wedding and I didn’t go to the wedding,no ifs or buts about it. I called the bride and her parents and explained that I wouldn’t be able to attend as the kids had high temperatures and that was that. No way would I go anywhere when they are sick. There’s this simpleton giggling away in the car like a child about her child having a high temp and what an inconvenience it is,giggling away about nails and “tin” and still gallivanting off and letting mudder deal with the child! Her mother is as much to blame as her for not putting her foot down! This has now happened more than once where she headed off when her own children weren’t well and this is the kind of incompetent idiot who is there dishing out her “advice” to other parents and out to take their money for it.

So Ada has a temperature of over 39c today, but I gaurantee "mother of the year" will still be bleeping off to the wedding.

😂My son used to do that. Would frighten the tit out of me. Sometimes he'd just stand there right next to me, others he'd lean in and whisper "hi mom, can I get in" 😱😭😂😂 I actually miss those snuggles now he's a moody teen🙄
My 10 year old still comes in some nights, doesn't say anything but moves something because he thinks it's a gentler way to wake me up, there are nights when I jump out of my skin with the fright!

Reactions: 2
Imagine going away and leaving your sick baby as many times as she has. It's not like she's off for an important medical procedure or anything. She is so cold hearted

Reactions: 4
See this is another reason you couldn't take her at all seriously about her sleep advice....her kids aren't yet out the other side of babyhood! How can she claim to know anything when she's still in the thick of it?
At least Lucy Wolfe's kids are all teens now, you can take her info more seriously.

Imagine going away and leaving your sick baby as many times as she has. It's not like she's off for an important medical procedure or anything. She is so cold hearted
Yes, she is acting like the child deliberately got herself a high temperature to stop Mom from enioying herself. I have cancelled so many things when my kids are sick. Imagine being sick and the one person you want and need is off enjoying themselves patting themselves on the back. If I was Lisa I'd be home in a flash to be with my sick child, not killing time sitting in the car waiting to get my make up done.

I remember the 2 times I've been called into creche to collect my toddler due to illness I nearly crashed the car in my haste (it's 5mins drive).

How could you enjoy yourself knowing your kid is sick?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why pay to get her hair styled like that. Nearly same as last time. It'll be a frizz ball straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember the 2 times I've been called into creche to collect my toddler due to illness I nearly crashed the car in my haste (it's 5mins drive).

How could you enjoy yourself knowing your kid is sick?
I literally had a panic attack when they rang me saying my daughter was sick! Heart was pounding. I’m probably over the top about things 🙈🙈 but still when they are so small and they get sick you just want to be with them.

• Heart
She's a stupid selfish witch, there's no other way of saying it. Go home to your sick child and stop letting your mother take responsibility. If you wanted the life you're leading you should have had your children with a partner, not solo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.