My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shock that she knows some letter clearly not miss Lisa’s doing and more miss Rachel’s 🙈

Reactions: 3
Christ she's so far up Maeve from Love Cherish's hole she can see her tonsils........Lisa give over she's not going to give you any freebies, you're not exactly BA material

Reactions: 7
Christ she's so far up Maeve from Love Cherish's hole she can see her tonsils........Lisa give over she's not going to give you any freebies, you're not exactly BA material
Absolutely desperate for a free dress for the august wedding. She has a brass neck that one, she’s not even discreet about it.

Reactions: 5
I doubt there would be one to fit her. Maeve isn't exactly known for being inclusive when it comes to sizes
Absolutely desperate for a free dress for the august wedding. She has a brass neck that one, she’s not even discreet about it.

I doubt there would be one to fit her. Maeve isn't exactly known for being inclusive when it comes to sizes
“What happened the Navy size 18 one she got last month? “ didn’t look like she wore it.

I hope she at least changed her bra. It’s been a bad couple of weeks for boob sweat!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same dress same hair same zero effort. Not even a pair of earrings at least a bit of concealer on the pimple.

I’m sorry now if this is TMI but every time I see her in that dress all I can think of is the smell coming from under it 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Now that she has 21 tattle threads....it's seriously time for her to give up the "influencer dream" and take her page down

Sharing so much of her brothers wedding on her page and stories....esp when they don't have public profiles ..I would have gone absolutely mental!!
Even today poor Mandy! Like it's actually bad enough we all know the hens name, I Hope she won't be sharing all about her hen parties on her own stories .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’d love to be able to find someone who would mind my twins for the amount of time that this yoke had traveling to hens and weddings etc, but then again I’m actually raising my own kids, she’s putting her parents into an early grave making them responsible for those girls so much they should be enjoying their retirement not rushing around after two active toddlers full Time

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.