My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the rest of us with older kids who also had sleeping bags manage once the kids start climbing out? Hmm let's see, put them in a toddler bed with a pyjamas and a bed rail and guess what that works even at 2 or almost 2 for most children. My sister just did it last month with her 2 year old. A bit of work yes but much safer than the risk of them banging their heads climbing out. She deffo read that not ready nonsense from a book. And anyone at all maternal would have cancelled wedding plans once they saw high temp.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s so ironic she actually had the life she craves now.. endless time to be on her own in the quiet, being able to be selfish and sleep as much as she wanted, no responsibilities etc.. and she gave it up willingly. You have to have kids for the right reasons, because you want them and you know you’ll be playing second fiddle for the rest of your life and that’s ok because you adore them. Not choosing to have them to justify sitting on your arse, not working and to try compete with your sister

Reactions: 10
The woman is a simpleton...firstly girls in bed at 7.30 so why not shower and tan last night...you are supposed to wash your hair the night before an upstyle ...she is weak for herself in the camera today....temp of over 39 means a kid needs their parent...but nope she will drive on ...as for putting the child in a tighter bag ...the abuse of these girls continue and no one in the family will stand up to her ...as for the breast feeding...I hope she is getting slated in her dms!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not surprised she’s not fussed about leaving Ayda when she’s got a temperature. Doubt she bothers with them when they are poorly and she’s there. Just dosed with calpol and handed over to her Mother - “my dolly is broken”

Reactions: 11
Thread
White noise and tie the kids to the cot it better sell cos it's all she's got

Reactions: 3
The dress is beautiful on her, but Jesus the hotel is literally 10 minutes away from her house, would you bother staying 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She needs the break and good night sleep
How come she never thinks her parents need a break? Mudder to watch two toddlers all day, one of whom isn’t well with a temperature and do bedtime with the knowledge one can definitely get out of the cot unassisted. I would physically have marched into that wedding reception and brought Lisa home like the silly teenager she thinks she is, that or dropped her two much wanted kids off with her and gone about my business

Reactions: 7
How come she never thinks her parents need a break? Mudder to watch two toddlers all day, one of whom isn’t well with a temperature and do bedtime with the knowledge one can definitely get out of the cot unassisted. I would physically have marched into that wedding reception and brought Lisa home like the silly teenager she thinks she is, that or dropped her two much wanted kids off with her and gone about my business
Because the selfish witch only thinks about herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.