My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice pop at bedtime, Up & down dangerous steps with a stick in the child’s mouth, swollen nappies & looking at the phone when speaking to the girls, it’s no wonder they ignore her all the time.

Reactions: 6
No she's boiled my blood now doing a "workshop" about breastfeeding and sleep past 6 months. She didn't even do it that long.
I'm here to cause a Mumsnet debate with breastfeeding v bottlefeeding etc etc.
But as a person who struggled massively with multiple wakes until 18 months and could only settle with the boob this is so wrong.
I know there are mum's out there who like me were sobbing at half 3 in the morning dying for a sleep will pay this clown looking for advice instead of contacting a lactation consultant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So glad she’s showing the real struggles of a solo mom, imagine not knowing whether the nail salon will fit you in last min for your 10th weekend away this year?? Some people have it so hard 😭 Almost had a heart attack watching Hazel standing on the top of a slide with an ice pop in her mouth, imagine if she fell? Lisa has so little common sense it’s frightening

Reactions: 5
Those dunnes T-shirts for active wear are such a light fabric you would be stink after one day. Also after washing they take nothing and they’re practically dry again. But no skanky solo doesn’t wash waits for de murder. She has it fired on again today as she clearly went to her appointments. God help the poor beautician leaning over her.

I find it bizarre as she takes not notice of an eyebrow every other day if the week or year. But for a wedding she seems conscious of them. What happened to all the other 300+ days where you couldn’t even powder or pencil a bit in each morning. I’m not saying she has to wear makeup but she never cares for months at a time, I just don’t get it

Reactions: 6
Christ Lisa warn us in future before you do the big wide eyed thing to show us the lashes. Frightened the shite out of me. Also did she seriously lick her daughters ice pop🤢 That’s vile. Sorry now but nothing that is in your mouth should go in another persons mouth (unless you are consenting adults in certain situations obviously!) but otherwise it’s so bad , it’s like mums that suck their childs doodie clean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Who like really who someone who has a small baby / twins / kids have the time ...interest or money to hop on a zoom after 8pm at night ...its all bullshit ...she is upping the price to make it look like she is in demand...I bet she has not had one full zoom call !

Reactions: 4
Late thread suggestion but sure for the night that’s in it.. ‘Lisa’s little peepers 👀

Whatchu tink HMM? Brush your teef and go to BED hm? Good idear x

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s some chancer!! Gone from €15 to €25 in a few weeks 🙄 people need to wise up to this idiot!!
“How to manage feeds on your own” on your own???!!!! I’m sorry now but bleeping do one with that utter lie! You were not on your own and you’re still not on your own and you also didn’t feed them! The milky mates strapped around their necks fed them! It wasn’t you! She’s not doing a workshop about breastfeeding is she??? I’m going to report her,somehow. This is enough now to push me.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but how is she in any way qualified to give advice about breastfeeding?
All I ever see her mentioning is how she reduces babies feeds and gets then sleeping through which isn't even best practice anyway. I'll keep saying it... do not have kids if you want full nights sleep. Feed your baby when it's hungry, and comfort them when they need you. That's €350 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ Lisa warn us in future before you do the big wide eyed thing to show us the lashes. Frightened the shite out of me. Also did she seriously lick her daughters ice pop🤢 That’s vile. Sorry now but nothing that is in your mouth should go in another persons mouth (unless you are consenting adults in certain situations obviously!) but otherwise it’s so bad , it’s like mums that suck their childs doodie clean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sorry but licking her child’s ice cream isn’t the worst thing in the world at all😂 I’d say 98% of parents to this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.