Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
‘… and the pipsi queen lived happily ever after in her parents spare bedroom with her social welfare money and any other money she’d scammed off sleep deprived parents and had her parents take care of her because she’d never grown up (only out)’

There ya go queen Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Barbara Gordon

Lol lol lol. The child climbed out of the cot and put the heart crossways in her. In the next story she’s looking for a carpenter…. Probably to put a lid on the cot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
IMG_5459.png

Yes, this may be how a queen lives, but Lisa….you live in your parents home, pay fuck all and live off other peoples money. Shameful really
Edit - as for taking care of yourself, well we can all see the pipsi bottles lying around the house and you sitting on your arse…so doubt there is much self care going on.
when you can’t even have your own place to own or rent before deciding to become a parent then you obviously don’t care about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 27

C1O2

Chatty Member
“I hate technology” your whole life is based on it.
“Career” as a sleepy sleepy snoozy snooze wizard.
If she can’t master zoom after the million and one quizzes we all did during lockdown she’s a pity. She reminds me of a harmless girl you’d have went to school with who is still talking about the gas school tour to the zoo in 2003 and has her posters of westlife still on her walls. I would pay the sister €15 to know what she really thinks. Her mum is probably just going along to keep the peace.
---
Very early thread suggestion but
“ Lisa is doomed she can’t manage zoom. Pay up quick i need a pipsi fix”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

walker23

I think it’s a case of the parents being just as bad as her. Ordinary grandparents wouldn’t be accepting of this but you see these types slobbering around in each others company and they all have nothing better for doing. It’s a generational thing. I see it all the time.
My parents wouldn’t have it. Now i be the first to admit i was pregnant young had my miracle baby at 18 something i was told would never happen. Anyway obviously i was living at home the now exs mother wanted us to move in together wasn’t one bit happy that my parents weren’t having a bar of it. I lived at home for my child’s first 5 years but one thing i didn’t do was slob around on my parents furniture do fuck all with my life. I respect the home cleaned up after my child made dinner didn’t expect my parents to do everything. I pulled my weight. One thing i wouldn’t have let happen at least once a week is pull stuff from cupboards destroy and disrespect my parents home and i most certainly wouldn’t stand and record it. My child was born half way through my leaving cert year i then took the following year off from college to raise my child. Then when i went to college i done the first year in the night so i wasn’t missing out and i was rearing my child. Now to be fair i did have a child who actually slept from 6.30/7 from the age of 8 months as they dropped afternoon nap which was hell by evening 😂. I done college myself me and the ex broke up when baby was 6 weeks old. He literally walked out of childs life. I’m so happy i had ambition and didn’t want to be like this slob with her fake job. I done college i done everything for my child yes i had my family’s support which i and they wouldn’t be who they are today only for them also. I bought my own home at the age of 29 my child will be 24 this year i’ve put them through college they got a bachelors degree going back for the masters this year. When i look how young and innocent i was having a child im proud of what i’ve achieved but this thing gives me rage with how lazy she is how little interaction she does with them girls and has zero ambition in life she’s a bloody joke who has taken over her parents house in her 30’s if she was my sister i’d have wiped the floor with her long and ever ago. I do feel for the sisters kids since this ape has taken over every inch of her parents home with zero respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

aveire

Thread suggestion: can't give the twinnies attention, without checking out my reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 21

C1O2

Chatty Member
Christ Lisa warn us in future before you do the big wide eyed thing to show us the lashes. Frightened the shite out of me. Also did she seriously lick her daughters ice pop🤢 That’s vile. Sorry now but nothing that is in your mouth should go in another persons mouth (unless you are consenting adults in certain situations obviously!) but otherwise it’s so bad , it’s like mums that suck their childs doodie clean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sorry but licking her child’s ice cream isn’t the worst thing in the world at all😂 I’d say 98% of parents to this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

poppyseed1

VIP Member
“ I explained to her in very simple terms but she wouldn’t listen so now she’s in the buggy” … what age is the poor child, she not even 2 is she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Lisa your Insta Fam don't give a shit what colour you paint the twins room or what flooring you put down......maybe ask the fam that actually own the house

• Haha
  • Heart

Dimplesjones

Her latest post triggered me. I cant take the month of June off because it suits me for example. As a solo mum I have to work 24/7 to ensure we are fed, sheltered and happy. Major guilt and tears if i have to work beyond 6pm. I dont live with my parents, can't remember last time I fecked off for a weekend without my daughter. How can one complain if their children sleep for over 12 hours (by their report which I don't buy). Cut the martyr bullshit.

• Heart

OA1

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: gifted one to one swimming, two years on still can't manage solo twinning

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
At least 5 times in that short video she had her little eye looking back to make sure it was recording, so natural and authentic. Even dragged whichever twin back towards her to get her in the frame again. So wrong

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
I’m not sure the twins will really look back and think ‘wow, mom really enjoyed me’. It’s mean to say but I can’t think of one example? She didn’t enjoy the one on one of giving them their bottles as babies because they were shoved in milkymates, she couldn’t enjoy any extra time spent with them they had to be sleep trained to sleep as early as humanely possible, she doesn’t enjoy them outside the home because she can’t handle them, despite being more or less a sahm she doesn’t enjoy them in that way because she’s chosen to unnecessarily take up crèche places and puts them in from the minute it opens until the minute it shuts.. that’s just a few examples I can think of but there’s more. In saying that it’s not too late to make that quote a reality but it’ll just stay a quote, she’s no intention of bettering herself and her situation

Reactions: 16

elemental2029

Wait until they are 5/6 years old and they appear at the side of the bed like Victorian ghosts rambling in their sleep and looking for god knows what!

• Haha
Reactions: 16