My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. She put her in a tighter grobag, that’s so dangerous. Now she knows it’s possible to escape she won’t give up trying. Putting her in a straight jacket will only make it more dangerous as she could go head first if she can’t move her legs.
She just can’t cope with the possibility of a few interrupted nights, here’s news for you lazy sack of shite, it doesn’t matter if you move to a bed now or in a year, there’s still a chance of restless nights during the transition, imagine your kids might want to come to you for a cuddle. Maybe I’m in a minority here but I love when my daughter appears at the side of the bed, I pull her in for cuddles if she doesn’t climb in herself.
I wonder did she say she “lid down” by mistake after reading the joke here about putting a lid on the cot.

Reactions: 14
IMG_2154.jpeg

Oh, apologies!
THIS is Lisa’s next purchase..

duck sake lazy Lisa, I’d say 90% of children move into a bed at 2 years old. It just takes a few nights of getting them used to it and they’re fine….the way she’s goes on like a know it all “at this age they don’t have impulse control or understanding”- Same woman trying to potty train her children who haven’t a notion 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll have them in beds with a gate on the door in no time.
Would she ever just fcuk off. “And no, it’s not time for toddler beds yet😂
That laughing emoji she stuck in there translates to “ye are all such simpletons, I’m so clever, I’m an expert on this”.
And ayda “lid” down when she put her in the straight jacket.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god. She put her in a tighter grobag, that’s so dangerous. Now she knows it’s possible to escape she won’t give up trying. Putting her in a straight jacket will only make it more dangerous as she could go head first if she can’t move her legs.
She just can’t cope with the possibility of a few interrupted nights, here’s news for you lazy sack of shite, it doesn’t matter if you move to a bed now or in a year, there’s still a chance of restless nights during the transition.
I wonder did she say she “lid down” by mistake after reading the joke here about putting a lid on the cot.
I actually remember being told of a child who almost strangled themselves trying to stand up and walk backwards in a growbag and it started tightening around the child’s neck, lucky the mam seen it on the monitor and saved her..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol lol lol. The child climbed out of the cot and put the heart crossways in her. In the next story she’s looking for a carpenter…. Probably to put a lid on the cot 🤣🤣🤣
The number of times this thread makes me snort with laughter I swear to god 😂 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Wait until they are 5/6 years old and they appear at the side of the bed like Victorian ghosts rambling in their sleep and looking for god knows what!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait until they are 5/6 years old and they appear at the side of the bed like Victorian ghosts rambling in their sleep and looking for god knows what!
😂My son used to do that. Would frighten the tit out of me. Sometimes he'd just stand there right next to me, others he'd lean in and whisper "hi mom, can I get in" 😱😭😂😂 I actually miss those snuggles now he's a moody teen🙄

Reactions: 4
How old are the twins now? Once climbing out they should be transitioned to a bed. Of course sleep coach Lisa knows best🤣 anywhere from the age of two onwards a toddler bed in recommended. It wouldn't suit Lisa that they'll be able to go into her early morning.🤣 They'll be bet into them cots until they're atleast 4 🙈

How old are the twins now? Once climbing out they should be transitioned to a bed. Of course sleep coach Lisa knows best🤣 anywhere from the age of two onwards a toddler bed in recommended. It wouldn't suit Lisa that they'll be able to go into her early morning.🤣 They'll be bet into them cots until they're atleast 4 🙈
It’s recommended to start the transition once they climb out the first time. Any attempts to restrict them can be dangerous. She’d know this if she had done a proper sleep course

Reactions: 8
She's leaving the responsibility now to Pippa for the next 2 nights while she enjoys the wedding weekend. If I were minding a child who can climb out of a cot I'd have them in the bed next to me and wouldn't give one f**K about her drill sergeant sleep routine. Or else tell her to get someone else to mind the child where there is the slightest chance they are physically able to get out of that cot and hurt themselves doing so. In a pitch black room with the white noise machine is full blast
The straight jacket (tighter sleep bag on now) the thick b!tch! I hope they keep waking and calling her through the night or she herself gets the worst dose of restless legs and she gets zero sleep.
She'd 2+1/2 yrs (as she was exempt from working during covid as she was high risk) slobbing on the couch, she's easily gained 10 pounds per month from doing f**K all and it shows completely, I knew this day would come...once they hit the terrible 2's and being more active that she would loose her but! This is just the beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She says this about the beds but had a hissy fit only recently over Hazel running off when she was ‘training’ them to walk beside her. If they’re too young to comprehend one then they’re too young to comprehend the other.
She’s such a tool

Attachments

What a pain giveing advise on toddler beds
You swear to christ she had reared 5 kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s recommended to start the transition once they climb out the first time. Any attempts to restrict them can be dangerous. She’d know this if she had done a proper sleep course
Exactly! She's holding off as it might ruin her weekend at the wedding. She won't be happy until the child hurts herself doing it. As I said, the children will be bet into the cots for another while which is totally wrong! My own child was in a toddler bed by the time of 19 months. They never got out of the bed until morning. She's using the excuse they don't understand they've to stay in bed. Wouldn't a "sleep coach" be able to master that rather than a regular aul mammy🤔 my child is 4 now and still doesn't get out of bed unless it's to go toilet.
---
She says this about the beds but had a hissy fit only recently over Hazel running off when she was ‘training’ them to walk beside her. If they’re too young to comprehend one then they’re too young to comprehend the other.
She’s such a tool
She's a pain in the hole 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about all of us who transitioned our kids into a bed no bother? I suppose she will say we were all wrong in doing so!

Reactions: 6
I’m laughing so hard at this. Even with no sound you can tell from the way Ayda is looking & walking forwards that Lisa is saying something to them. Hazel just gets up & runs away 😂😂

Attachments

So mad looking at that story tonight. The cheek of that lump to put the child in what sounds like a too small sleeping bag so she’s so restricted in movement she can’t get out of bed. Not for the child’s benefit though, actually only to the child’s discomfort and potential detriment. But mom gets her sleep don’t worry lads. Vile woman shouldn’t have been allowed to reproduce, this is getting on milkymate level. I hope they run rings around her

Reactions: 14
I hope she treats us to some footage of her heading off to her 55th wedding of the year tomorrow. The make up and hair sweating to her forehead. The pee pee hole wansie under the dress.

• Haha
Its such a shame Ayda didnt waddle into the sitting room while she was in the middle of her sleep preaching zoom calls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So did Houdini ninja out of the cot in pure silence?? Between the heartbeat white noise and Friends blaring on the telly she didn’t notice her moving in the cot?? I feel I’m going to be in this position before my fella is 2, my girls had to be evicted from their cots or they’d still be in them 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.