My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6pm bedtime is shocking. She’s just not able for those girls when she’s on her own with them. Throws them into soft play for a break & then into the cots at 6. This time of year we’re headed back out the door at 6.30 after dinner clean up is done.

Reactions: 10
6pm bedtime is shocking. She’s just not able for those girls when she’s on her own with them. Throws them into soft play for a break & then into the cots at 6. This time of year we’re headed back out the door at 6.30 after dinner clean up is done.
Thank god someone else is! I was getting paranoid I was the only one heading out after dinner 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her twin from cork (onmyown_butnotalone) has had her babies today. Imagine being “inspired” by Lisa’s journey 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank god someone else is! I was getting paranoid I was the only one 😅
Absolutely not, we live next to a park & it’s always so busy with families with smallies in the evenings.
It’s winter long enough, we need to make the most of the longer evenings.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely not, we live next to a park & it’s always so busy with families with smallies in the evenings.
It’s winter long enough, we need to make the most of the longer evenings.
So do we and they’re lovely parks,after dinner we make the most of the nice evenings and take them all out if we didn’t have time during the day. I’d feel awful if they didn’t get out to a playground or somewhere and they’re so used to going now,they know the places like the back of their hands😂 They climb all the climbing frames,I’m there trying to hang on to them but as our Lisa likes to say “It’s no bother to them!” Except it really is no bother to them even if my heart is jumping out of me with the fright 😅
---
Calling ayda clumsy just cause she can’t walk across the frame and hazel can😡 duck off you fat lump I’d like to see you do an obstacle course
I missed that, I couldn’t be listening to her so I had the sound off. What a terrible thing for her to say. I also hate to break it to her but Hazel can’t either! She’s just trying to prove to us that she’s mother of the year because some of us mentioned the possibility of Hazel being unsteady on her feet and doesn’t talk that much. The other day it was Hazel saying “words” from a book but really it was herself saying the words to Hazel and Hazel was just making sounds. It’s not the girls fault Lisa that you’re a lazy lump who doesn’t put much effort in,only feed them,rarely wash them I’d say,plonk them in front of the tv or plonk them into a soft play while you sit on your arse and then throw them into bed at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jesus I nearly had a heart attack when I watched her last few stories, her full head in the frame!! Can she not move back a bit or what!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus I nearly had a heart attack when I watched her last few stories, her full head in the frame!! Can she not move back a bit or what!!
Ah it's when I open her stories and a big sausy finger is pointing 👆 feck me ... sometimes it's too early in the morning to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah it's when I open her stories and a big sausy finger is pointing 👆 feck me ... sometimes it's too early in the morning to see that
Or the full hand on show with the few finger claws that are left on for 4 months that are nearly the length of her kitchen and a few others gone off her fingers and there she is clawing at the sleep in her eyes and the remains of her breakfast on her mouth for good measure while we’re all trying to eat our breakfasts at that hour of the morning! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feeling the single parent life, can someone tell Jesus to hop off the cross and let Lisa on? It’s certainly not admitting she finds it hard that makes her any less of a good parent, it’s about everything else she does though

Reactions: 12
She’s worried now her limelight will be taken by the newest solo twin mom by choice living with her parents so she’s emphasising “girl mom” so obvious! At least the other one admits she isn’t alone and has the support of her parents, lisa has more help than most married parents I know but she must have had some time alone with them since Friday maybe the mother is away that’s drove her over the edge

Her latest post triggered me. I cant take the month of June off because it suits me for example. As a solo mum I have to work 24/7 to ensure we are fed, sheltered and happy. Major guilt and tears if i have to work beyond 6pm. I dont live with my parents, can't remember last time I fecked off for a weekend without my daughter. How can one complain if their children sleep for over 12 hours (by their report which I don't buy). Cut the martyr bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Feeling the single parent life, can someone tell Jesus to hop off the cross and let Lisa on? It’s certainly not admitting she finds it hard that makes her any less of a good parent, it’s about everything else she does though
De mudder must be away for the weekend. She always does this pity party when she has no support

Reactions: 15
What in the name of god was she on about? “feeling the single mother life” or whatever tit she said and it was a load of tit! Newsflash! You are NOT a single mother! You live with your parents who help you most days with everything and now you’re in bits and crying into your pepsi because you actually have to do what the rest of us do every single day,take care of our own children,do everything and imagine…actually taking them out on our own!! Wow!! What are you? A toddler yourself? Can’t cope without Mammy?! Grow up you pile of laziness! I actually don’t stop going day in day out from the arse crack of dawn to the dead of night! I’m still going now because tomorrow for example is extra busy and I’ve no choice but to get things done at 3am in the morning and I’m married! You’re such a deluded selfish person! Thinking having 2 children was your ticket to being insta famous and being this pretend “solo” mom” and not thinking of the bigger picture,like when your mother might head off for a days break or a few days and you’d have to do what most people do! You’re not a solo mom! You’re a mother by choice,you chose to have those girl! Now grow up,stop burning a hole in your parents sofa all day every day,stop being a leech,get out and about on your own with your children and do things with them,talk to them,teach them things and maybe stop relying on your live in babysitters,helpers..nannies…whatever you want to call your parents!

Does she really think that just because she hasn’t a partner it’s hard for that reason only, that it’s simple -having someone makes it a dodle ? I’m with my OH years and due to his job he’s gone all hours! I might as well be on my own. (It’s fine it’s his job and it’s money) but this woman is taking the biscuit. She has so many nights away!! she can go out with Just one when suits her too. Her mum is rearing the 3. The two toddlers and big baby lisa.

Reactions: 8
As I said above, she always does this when her mam isn’t around. Her mam is on Insta, she sees her stories. I’m convinced the woe is me posts are purely there for her mam to see. She strikes me as the type that would give her Mam a hard time when she is having a bad day so that Mam takes over.

Reactions: 10
Absolute brain dead donkey.

Sure how is she feeling the single life?
The other day when she wanted the twins to have some time apart she stuck one in a trolley and left one home with her parents. She has more time off from those girls than I do and I've a partner hahahahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.