My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she bother with a day out suggestions box when she was inevitably goi g to go to soft play where she goes every week?? šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s only taking them out today because she would have had to be home alone with them otherwise and god forbid parent the TWO girls she chose to have

Reactions: 11
She is soft play at home, should have saved the few euro and flopped onto the couch where they climb her
---
Poor girls going to bed at 6pm wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg šŸ˜± theyā€™ll be in bed at 6pm?! šŸ˜±šŸ˜± thatā€™s crazy to me! Imagine puttin your kid to bed at that time. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever put mine to bed at that hour! Thatā€™s still day time, no?! šŸ¤”

Also, why does she have to hold the line hike so close to her Face? Ya click on her story and her big mush is taking over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
6pm I'm sorry that's
not normal And people paying this wan for advice
How can anyone think it's right to have them in bed at 6pm.
Most children are only haveing their dinner or tea at that time.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry now but she is bordering on abusive with her sleep obsession for those girls ...its almost like well ye had a great full day out of jail so bed early tonight now ...she actually even said bed at six because they catnapped not because they were actually tierd !!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Mine, never went to bed at 6. Any children I heard of going to bed at 6 tend to be the ones who dropped naps early and were too tired. I canā€™t listen to her droning on so havenā€™t kept up to date, please tell me they are down to 1 nap by now??

Reactions: 5
These kids going to bed at 6 most families are all coming in door after work or been out for the day getting ready to sit down as family for dinner.then open back door say go out for half hrs while clean up after dinner.

Reactions: 9
That is not right at all. 6pm bed time. It's like those two little girls are an inconvenience to her. I'd never do that to my little ones. My youngest sleeps full night since she was young baby , there were no rules or strict bed time. My husband comes home from work most evenings at 7.30/8pm and they just love that time in the evening where we all spend time with one another. Its a busy household like most homes, I would never shove them into bed so early in order to have a silent house in the evenings. They grow up so fast, these are moments you will never get back, does she realise she isn't a prison warden with prisoners ? She is a Mother ! Jesus Chr*st

Reactions: 4
They might fall asleep at 6 but doesnā€™t mean they will sleep the night . I often fell into that trap, heā€™d fall sleep at 6 and then an hour later be up for the night šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 4
Great bed at 6 she can have a pamper night wash and straighten the hair maybe a bit of tan can't wait to see her tomorrow šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute disgrace how much she uses those girls for content. She should be ashamed of herself and her family should be telling her the same. I can't wait until the twins are a few yrs older and all this tit will stop.

Reactions: 3
Bed at 6 is cracked. I seriously donā€™t understand it or want to, only someone with nothing to do but twiddle their thumbs and scratch their arse all day could even contemplate that but most of us want to spend some time with our kids. Imagine paying for that nonsense

Reactions: 5
My 1 year old doesnā€™t even be in bed at 6pm. Earliest would be 6.30/40 if heā€™d had shocking bad naps in all day, but even then itā€™s usually closer to 7 by the time we do a story and have a snuggle.
Itā€™s not normal for her full grown toddlers to be in bed at that time.

She's as lazy, bedtime at 6pm suits her down to the ground. Fucks them into the cot and legs it onto the couch with 2 litres of Pepsi and a slab of chocolate

Reactions: 8
That is not right at all. 6pm bed time. It's like those two little girls are an inconvenience to her. I'd never do that to my little ones. My youngest sleeps full night since she was young baby , there were no rules or strict bed time. My husband comes home from work most evenings at 7.30/8pm and they just love that time in the evening where we all spend time with one another. Its a busy household like most homes, I would never shove them into bed so early in order to have a silent house in the evenings. They grow up so fast, these are moments you will never get back, does she realise she isn't a prison warden with prisoners ? She is a Mother ! Jesus Chr*st
We do the exact same here. Husband comes in at 8pm/8:30 and they are so excited to see him and then when Iā€™m working I arrive in at the same time and they are excited to see me. Yes,they go to bed later but honestly thatā€™s just the way they are.Weā€™re always out and about and 6pm now that itā€™s the summer,some days weā€™re still at the playground at that time after a busy day or weā€™re just outside playing in the fresh air! I feel sorry for those girls,they donā€™t have much of a life for little ones,itā€™s all about ā€œmomā€ and what she wants! Would she mind telling us why exactly she decided to have not 1 child but 2? Again,it is most likely what I said previously,to try to become some Instagram famous ā€œtwin mom!ā€ Because there certainly doesnā€™t appear to be any other reasons. Also,would she mind not putting a video up of someone elseā€™s child at the playground while she was recording Hazel and the ā€œnot a bother on her!ā€ While she was clinging on for dear life and unsteady! ā€œNot a botherā€my arse!
---
Great bed at 6 she can have a pamper night wash and straighten the hair maybe a bit of tan can't wait to see her tomorrow šŸ™„šŸ™„
Scratching her arse and picking at her face with her dirty fingers more like and then proceeding to shove whatever take away she decides on into her gob along with the usual 5 litres of pipppppsi using the same dirty hands with the manky nails!

Calling ayda clumsy just cause she canā€™t walk across the frame and hazel canšŸ˜” duck off you fat lump Iā€™d like to see you do an obstacle course

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling ayda clumsy just cause she canā€™t walk across the frame and hazel canšŸ˜” duck off you fat lump Iā€™d like to see you do an obstacle course
Says the woman with all the grace of a JCB going over cobbles!!!
Sheā€™s 100% going to pass on her myriad of issues to those poor girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.