My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep posting pics of the girls in nappies, she wouldn’t post a pic of herself in pants, those children have no privacy
Do you not remember the pic of her on her bed shortly after the girls were born?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was behind her in a garage once and the smell was atrocious. She's absolutely tiny and large in width. What I was thinking when she cuddles those twins imagine the smell. She's absolutely walking with the dirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember going to playcentres when my little one was the twins age and the dread of them gettin stuck and not been able to find their way back down! I’d have to climb up and help, I can’t imagine Lisa been able to do that!!

Also, not a hope she’d be at the playcentre at 8am 😂

Reactions: 6
It's been said before- those poor little girls will be the smelly kids in class when they go to school. At this stage I'd say their whole house stinks so bad they're all blind to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's been said before- those poor little girls will be the smelly kids in class when they go to school. At this stage I'd say their whole house stinks so bad they're all blind to it.
Makes me sad to think of the inevitable bullying they’ll get at school cos of their mum 🙁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.