My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said above, she always does this when her mam isn’t around. Her mam is on Insta, she sees her stories. I’m convinced the woe is me posts are purely there for her mam to see. She strikes me as the type that would give her Mam a hard time when she is having a bad day so that Mam takes over.
Definitely, every time. Wasn't it Friday she was looking for things to do, and one option given was swimming, but she said she didn't have a 2nd person to go with her. Guaranteed if the parents are back later she gets out of the house on her own for a break 🙄 honestly, I've a husband and to be fair to him he was always great with the kids, and did more than his fair share, but I never ever had as much free time/breaks away or help as she does. She doesn't know how lucky she has it.
When she implanted 2 embryos, there was a major possibility that she'd have a multiple pregnancy. Did she not consider how it would work if she actually had no help?!

Reactions: 10
She has 2 kids (by choice!!) the way she goes on you would think she was responsible for 15 children. Chances are they didn't even get dressed and leave the house yesterday, but she can't miss out on the opportunity for a self-indulgent whinge 🤬 As for getting dressed, most days we see them in their dirty vests which she cant even be arsed to tie and she puts 1 elastic in their hair, she's hardly doing a full upstyle 🙄

They've probably been swimming twice but she couldn't pass up on an opportunity to get a dig in at De Mudder and make out that she couldn't go because she she had no help.

The reason these basic tasks are so hard for you Lisa is that you are overweight, unfit and lazy.....sort yourself out!!!

Reactions: 8
I'm not a single mom (bloody feel like it) but my other half runs his own business and is away often, my kids are at completely different stages (12&3) yesterday I was on the go from 9 breakfast then the 12 year needed dropping, collected at 2, I brought my toddler to the cinema came home feed the army of pre teens that were in my house, then they all had to be dropped to the cinema, came home sorted my Toddler for bed, my other half met him at the door heading out to collect the teens to dropping all of them home, we ordered a Chinese for ourselves, I was hanging at this stage, and passed out on the couch, I don't have any help are family do t live near us, the group of our kids the parents take turns at dropping but very few have enough seats I drive a 7 seater, so it'd handy for me to drop.

But it's life, but does she realise as they gey older make friends it will only get more and more busier, they will have play dates, activities, they will want friends over..... parties I used to complain about parties but that was went life was easier!!! Now I'm bloody all over the shop with the kids!!!!

Reactions: 4
I see a plastic pink potty upside down in the background of her story today, praying my eyes are playing up and it’s for a doll and not those girls.. that poor house is filthy as it is without her potty training two toddlers bang in the middle of her parents sitting room. Lisa’s hygiene seems so bad it’s hard to believe she could teach even kids the basics

Reactions: 5
I see a plastic pink potty upside down in the background of her story today, praying my eyes are playing up and it’s for a doll and not those girls.. that poor house is filthy as it is without her potty training two toddlers bang in the middle of her parents sitting room. Lisa’s hygiene seems so bad it’s hard to believe she could teach even kids the basics
Looks too big to be a dolls one. I’d say she’s trying to rush them onto the potty to save on nappies.

Reactions: 7
As I said above, she always does this when her mam isn’t around. Her mam is on Insta, she sees her stories. I’m convinced the woe is me posts are purely there for her mam to see. She strikes me as the type that would give her Mam a hard time when she is having a bad day so that Mam takes over.
Absolutely the mom was away! So obvious With her big poor me posts ffs. And her sister usually calls on Saturday, so she didn't call either as she has enough to mind her own kids, nevermind minding Lisa and her 2 also if she had called. It is all for attention to make the mom feel guilty for leaving them 🙈

Reactions: 6
She had this out the time she needed the urine sample I remember her saying she had the child plonked on it in from of the tv. Imagine when one of them poor kids has an accident how long she will leave them sit in it and she will probably start restricting fluids from lunchtime sergeant major

Does she really think that just because she hasn’t a partner it’s hard for that reason only, that it’s simple -having someone makes it a dodle ? I’m with my OH years and due to his job he’s gone all hours! I might as well be on my own. (It’s fine it’s his job and it’s money) but this woman is taking the biscuit. She has so many nights away!! she can go out with Just one when suits her too. Her mum is rearing the 3. The two toddlers and big baby lisa.
Same here. My husband is never here, so I might as well be solo a lot of the time. This one grinds my gears. One of my great friends is having her hen soon and I’m crossing my fingers and toes that I’ll make it. I haven’t had as many nights away in my eleven years of parenting as this one has had in the last year alone.

Reactions: 2
She had this out the time she needed the urine sample I remember her saying she had the child plonked on it in from of the tv. Imagine when one of them poor kids has an accident how long she will leave them sit in it and she will probably start restricting fluids from lunchtime sergeant major
She actually is going to be one of those that restricts fluid intake isn’t she. Even though it’s completely the wrong thing to do.

Reactions: 1
She actually is going to be one of those that restricts fluid intake isn’t she. Even though it’s completely the wrong thing to do.
That thought frightens the living life out of me.
---
Same here. My husband is never here, so I might as well be solo a lot of the time. This one grinds my gears. One of my great friends is having her hen soon and I’m crossing my fingers and toes that I’ll make it. I haven’t had as many nights away in my eleven years of parenting as this one has had in the last year alone.
Same here too. Even my friends comment that I’m like a solo mother,my husbands works more days than I do.I haven’t had my hair done since before Xmas, never get my nails done or anything like that,never get out anywhere for any nights out ( a childminder costs a fortune) I go for a coffee out and have the kids with me. It’s just the way it is,I don’t have family near us. I have my husbands family but his parents wouldn’t be able for 3 toddlers and I would never ask them. This one needs to cop on,such a lazy, dirty woman. I’m actually relieved she lives with her parents because if she didn’t I’d worry for those two girls,she seems to have no interest in them only for “content”,she could be out and about with them,even in the garden talking and teaching them things.exploring,loads of stuff,etc. My youngest is a good bit younger and I hate to break it to her but he’s catching up at a fast rate to her girls in terms of the things he can do,his walking,his climbing,his sounds,because I never stop talking to them,asking them questions,showing them things,teaching them,out and about with them exploring parks and going for walks,stuff that don’t even cost money! I’ve yet to hear her girls say anything or attempt to talk to her,make eye contact with her and not stare at her phone,be more sturdy on their feet. I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet but I don’t be here sitting on my arse that’s for sure,the opposite,even my husband tells me I do too much,I know I do,but that is what I signed up for when we had the kids,they’re only kids once and time flies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus is restricting fluids a thing?!! Christ I’m pretty militant about hydration, that sounds incredibly dangerous.
And potty training is a messy, gross business- I can’t imagine the state of the house when the girls are at it.

Reactions: 4
Just dropped the prisoners to crèche. Just opened the laptop and is begging for calls. Anytime between 9 and 4 suits her so she has NOTHING to do and she is still dug into the couch.

Reactions: 9
The way she says "and" really gets on my last nerve "aaaannggggggggggd".

• Haha
Just dropped the prisoners to crèche. Just opened the laptop and is begging for calls. Anytime between 9 and 4 suits her so she has NOTHING to do and she is still dug into the couch.
There’s absolutely no need for those girls to be hogging creche spaces

Reactions: 9
Hazel first of course, even though Ayda is the one supposedly acting out, so obviously is the one seeking connection with her mother. Horrible horrible horrible lump this one is, with her preference for small, green eyed Hazel 😤

Reactions: 6
Hazel first of course, even though Ayda is the one supposedly acting out, so obviously is the one seeking connection with her mother. Horrible horrible horrible lump this one is, with her preference for small, green eyed Hazel 😤
Hazel is the quiet easy one so of course she’d pick her first 😆
I would say this is a brilliant idea if I thought she could actually stay off her phone & give her 100% attention & lots of chat, speech wise she could really benefit from this as long as Lisa uses the time well with lots of interaction. You can be sure half the day will be spent in the cot though

Reactions: 1
This one on one Thursday won’t last long I’d bet, only an excuse to put them in another day, they’ll both be in after a few weeks 🙄 next thing will be sure she might as well put them in the 5 days!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.