My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one on one Thursday won’t last long I’d bet, only an excuse to put them in another day, they’ll both be in after a few weeks 🙄 next thing will be sure she might as well put them in the 5 days!!
Sure didn't she say she would be doing it in the evening?

Wan on wan Twinny Thursdays plus her 30k followers sure she couldn't possibly do it without letting everyone know

Reactions: 3
Limited availability for Thursday nights €15 chit-chat 😂😂 she must think she's going to be swamped with people wanting to join

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Limited availability for Thursday nights €15 chit-chat 😂😂 she must think she's going to be swamped with people wanting to join
Anyone going to sign up for the laugh? I’d sacrifice the €15 just to see what she’s going on about. I’m wondering should I eat before or after to stop the being sick from her picking at the remains of her dinner off her mouth and the sleep from her eyeballs after all the napping she’ll do with Hayyyyyyzel all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone going to sign up for the laugh? I’d sacrifice the €15 just to see what she’s going on about. I’m wondering should I eat before or after to stop the being sick from her picking at the remains of her dinner off her mouth and the sleep from her eyeballs after all the napping she’ll do with Hayyyyyyzel all day.
Everyone sign up, all drink a shot everytime she says Juno. Could be fun 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That thought frightens the living life out of me.
---

Same here too. Even my friends comment that I’m like a solo mother,my husbands works more days than I do.I haven’t had my hair done since before Xmas, never get my nails done or anything like that,never get out anywhere for any nights out ( a childminder costs a fortune) I go for a coffee out and have the kids with me. It’s just the way it is,I don’t have family near us. I have my husbands family but his parents wouldn’t be able for 3 toddlers and I would never ask them. This one needs to cop on,such a lazy, dirty woman. I’m actually relieved she lives with her parents because if she didn’t I’d worry for those two girls,she seems to have no interest in them only for “content”,she could be out and about with them,even in the garden talking and teaching them things.exploring,loads of stuff,etc. My youngest is a good bit younger and I hate to break it to her but he’s catching up at a fast rate to her girls in terms of the things he can do,his walking,his climbing,his sounds,because I never stop talking to them,asking them questions,showing them things,teaching them,out and about with them exploring parks and going for walks,stuff that don’t even cost money! I’ve yet to hear her girls say anything or attempt to talk to her,make eye contact with her and not stare at her phone,be more sturdy on their feet. I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet but I don’t be here sitting on my arse that’s for sure,the opposite,even my husband tells me I do too much,I know I do,but that is what I signed up for when we had the kids,they’re only kids once and time flies.
I’ve four big gap between the older two and the younger two I’m a solo mother certainly not by choice but tit happens. I’ve no family support and their dad has no interest but ffs I’ve to do everything alone. My littlest is not as advanced as I’d want but she’s getting there. But do i complain no think it’s been about a year since I got a full nights sleep but I love it too. I enjoy the cuddles and the nights we end up sleeping in bed. It’s over so fast they aren’t machines hitting every milestone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve four big gap between the older two and the younger two I’m a solo mother certainly not by choice but tit happens. I’ve no family support and their dad has no interest but ffs I’ve to do everything alone. My littlest is not as advanced as I’d want but she’s getting there. But do i complain no think it’s been about a year since I got a full nights sleep but I love it too. I enjoy the cuddles and the nights we end up sleeping in bed. It’s over so fast they aren’t machines hitting every milestone.
I've 4 too with a gap from the first 3 to the last including twins and I just want time to stop. I get Lisa is in the thick of it now but she will look back one day and wish she enjoyed it more. Dr Niamh has a very sobering post up today which I'd love to send to Lisa but I'd feel a bit mean doing it. Hopefully she sees it herself and wakes up to their privacy.

Reactions: 3
There's plenty more than Lisa who need to see that post when it comes to their kids' privacy

Reactions: 5
I don't even like going downstairs in my own home in my jammies, with no bra on. She lounges around all day in her parents place with all her flab hanging out all over...

duck off Lisa.
It's also completely normal for a 6 month old or any baby to wake during the night. I'm actually sick of these cunts making money off teaching parents to neglect their children's most basic needs.
It's called being a parent. It's literally what you sign up for. And I do it and also get up and go to work so fuckkkk offfff Lisaaaaaaaaaa
---
Ps
"Sind me a missij" boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My boy was still waking for a bottle until he was about 7/8 mths. He then night weaned himself when he was ready (lazy bones likes his kip more than his grub lol).

• Haha
Jesus i can't get over these solo wans that have IVF and take over their parents homes . Like so selfish. So so so selfish Lisa 😡

Reactions: 7
Do people really have babies thinking theyvare going to sleep all night from the start ?🤯🤯 also, constantly repeating its totally normal for x months not to sleep all night, she never put that across when she was boasting how much hers were sleeping from new born and being left alone in the bedroom. I cant believe people pay for her tit advice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.