My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s charlatans like this one that make people think they’re doing bad parenting because their kid isn’t sleeping at night. Some kids don’t sleep through the night until they’re whatever age. I’m nearly sure a friend of mine is watching her for advice🤮 she has herself convinced her son (13months) should be sleeping at drop of a hat and not with a bottle.

Reactions: 4
She’s been wearing that for weeks, I’ve never seen underwire come up so high or dig in so much
Wonder is It the same bra she paid €60 for weeks back, around the time she got the 2 boutique dresses....surely its Been changed since then 😬

Reactions: 3
She'd badly want to watch this reel Dr Niamh Lynch shared too, pretty much all the Irish "Huns" posting their kids should

Reactions: 1
Wonder is It the same bra she paid €60 for weeks back, around the time she got the 2 boutique dresses....surely its Been changed since then 😬
If that’s the case, she was robbed. That’s so badly fitted

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she put a post on IG asking those who haven’t paid up for zoom to cough up, how unprofessional, would you not contact each person individually by email, reallly taking lazy option by sticking a post up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa must be really desperate for money, her stories are just getting quite sad. Begging for people to pay before lunchtime is cringe. Also lol at her ‘reviews’ put up after, if they’re real and that would be a big if, there all old reviews she’s put up before. She even put in her famous ‘tips and tricks’ line in the last review

Reactions: 8
I thought she meant that was free like her doing a live Q&A. Maybe I was being a bit thick but when she was talking about it at first that's what I thought. She's money mad and just goes to show how desperate she's getting because her business is going as well as she thought.

Reactions: 7
Dear god the latest story 😲😲 looking for payment or the link won't be sent on.

Would you not contact the individuals privately and come across more professionally and mannerly??!

Reactions: 10
Dear god the latest story 😲😲 looking for payment or the link won't be sent on.

Would you not contact the individuals privately and come across more professionally and mannerly??!
I think it's becoming more apparent that she is quite limited..of course if someone said I'm interested on dm you would dm back how to pay . She only did this to make it look like there was interest when I'd say not one person has signed up.

Reactions: 4
What is she like barking at her customers like they’re a twinny standing up in the cot after 6.59pm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is she like barking at her customers like they’re a twinny standing up in the cot after 6.59pm
Never forget her ‘ye better make it worth it’ comment when she was taking the ‘course’. Molly Mae was shook by girl boss Lisa Ballyhae

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That last review basically said they put the babies down each night and after a month or so the babies learnt to self settle. Obviously they walked away and did the cry it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That last review basically said they put the babies down each night and after a month or so the babies learnt to self settle. Obviously they walked away and did the cry it out.
That seems to be a common theme in the reviews. The words self settle always sends shivers through me

Reactions: 7
That seems to be a common theme in the reviews. The words self settle always sends shivers through me
There's nothing about a baby, toddler, child that should "self settle/self soothe"

They'll all regret treating their kids as robots in a few short years when they're grown and they're wishing the time back

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.