My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5459.png

Yes, this may be how a queen lives, but Lisa….you live in your parents home, pay duck all and live off other peoples money. Shameful really
Edit - as for taking care of yourself, well we can all see the pipsi bottles lying around the house and you sitting on your arse…so doubt there is much self care going on.
when you can’t even have your own place to own or rent before deciding to become a parent then you obviously don’t care about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never once in my life when anyone never mind my own child was hugging me did I ever feel the need to pull out my camera and video it…like that thought doesn’t even come into your head…

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2304914

Yes, this may be how a queen lives, but Lisa….you live in your parents home, pay duck all and live off other peoples money. Shameful really
Edit - as for taking care of yourself, well we can all see the pipsi bottles lying around the house and you sitting on your arse…so doubt there is much self care going on.
when you can’t even have your own place to own or rent before deciding to become a parent then you obviously don’t care about anything
Lads this is hilarious, does she not see the hypocrisy of posting that from her parents house, it’s not even hers. And as for her own money? She’s preying on vulnerable sleep deprived parents to tell them to let their child self soothe ie cry it out. She left a really good job for that and now trying to see zoom sessions for €15 when she can’t get people to part with €349

Reactions: 11
‘… and the pipsi queen lived happily ever after in her parents spare bedroom with her social welfare money and any other money she’d scammed off sleep deprived parents and had her parents take care of her because she’d never grown up (only out)’

There ya go queen Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘… and the pipsi queen lived happily ever after in her parents spare bedroom with her social welfare money and any other money she’d scammed off sleep deprived parents and had her parents take care of her because she’d never grown up (only out)’

There ya go queen Lisa
Omg wish this could be posted to her!! Classic !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the post about the Queen living happily ever after, and tattle you didn’t disappoint 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn't watch the story's of the girls walking by water does she know how quick accidents happen she's one stupid witch 😒

Reactions: 8
Couldn't watch the story's of the girls walking by water does she know how quick accidents happen she's one stupid witch 😒
I couldn’t look at any more of her stories after seeing the size of the whole blueberries in their bowls earlier

Reactions: 3
The big bull head on her because a toddler was acting like a toddler.. Lisa not getting her own way and having to physically parent her kids always leads to a tantrum, hers though not the girls. Probably embarrassed she struggled to catch up with Hazel I imagine. Poor child shamed on camera while she’s glaring down at her, at that age she wouldn’t even understand why she was being punished. Judging by the expression on Lisa I somehow doubt anything was explained to Hazel in simple terms

Reactions: 13
God its like watching a story where you know the ending. One day Hazel will run one way and Ayda the other direction. Then what will she do, she's not fit enough to get anywhere fast. I'd be avoiding streams etc if I were her until I could actively catch them in a bad situation.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230713-115249.jpg

The big angry head on her.
And literally out of breath from walking around the park 😤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My god i couldn't watch that clip any longer .. the twins walking near the stream and this fool videoing it on her phone instead of looking after them and having her attention on them 100% 😫 all the heavy breathing into the phone and the angry head on her. My god she is so unfit even with slow pace walking

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice that she makes sure most of the recordings of the girls when they’re “talking” or saying things have no sound on now? Is there a reason for this? Someone reading here perhaps? Lisa,if they’re flying with the talking and their words, I’m sure you wouldn’t be turning the sound off! I’m pretty sure you’d be on showing us all at every opportunity to prove a point! If they are behind go and speak to a professional about it instead of talking shite about sleep and sitting on your arse!
Also,there’s no need to punish a child and look down at them like a bull just because you can’t keep up with them,that’s your issue not theirs as you don’t take care of yourself and get a bit fitter! Get up off your arse and do something about it. They’ll be able to run a lot faster than they are in a few months let me tell you! I’ve 3 of them,two are like Usain Bolt and the other one is now in training to be another one,so I’ll be running after 3 soon and I know I have to be quicker than them! They need to get out everyday,what am I going to do? Keep them strapped in a buggy?! That wouldn’t be fair on them at all and I wouldn’t do it! I like them exploring and walking and running. I’m the adult,they’re my children and it’s up to me to be responsible and make sure I’m able to run after them,which I do,not by going to the gym or anything special,just by being active and on my feet all day…not sitting on my arse all day!
As for the Queen thing!! Ya what??!! What in the name of god was that?! 🤔😅😅
Edit to add: those blueberries on their plates gave me massive anxiety and the stream!! Put the phone down! It only takes a split second for something to happen. Oh and cut the fruit for christ sake,again,before something happens!

Reactions: 4
Poor Hazel wanting to explore but only allowed go the way Mom wants to go. Why the rush? Strap Ayda in if she wants a rest & leave the buggy & go & pick some leaves alongside her with Hazel, see if there’s any bugs, collect a few pebbles & talk through every little detail. Let her take it all in, it’s how kids learn. Hazels speech will never take off if Mom doesn’t allow her to explore & learn.
She’d have been better off getting a couple of dogs with the way she wants them alongside her doing what she wants rather than what they want.
I’m sure there are far better places with no water where she could let the girls run amok

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.