My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I currently have a chest infection but even I don’t sound as out of breath as her when running around with my 3yr old!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Hazel wanting to explore but only allowed go the way Mom wants to go. Why the rush? Strap Ayda in if she wants a rest & leave the buggy & go & pick some leaves alongside her with Hazel, see if there’s any bugs, collect a few pebbles & talk through every little detail. Let her take it all in, it’s how kids learn. Hazels speech will never take off if Mom doesn’t allow her to explore & learn.
She’d have been better off getting a couple of dogs with the way she wants them alongside her doing what she wants rather than what they want.
I’m sure there are far better places with no water where she could let the girls run amok
It’s pure laziness and no interest in going down to their level,stuff like “Wow!! Look at those flowers?!! They’re called….” ( if you know the name of the flowers in question) or “Awww girls!! Look at those animals!! They’re called….”’and ask them to attempt the names of these things and ask them things and show a bit of interest! Not “Hayyyyyyzelll no…stay with mom!!’ Hayyyyyyzel!! No!! Hayyyyyyzel!!” And then throw her into the buggy when she just wants to be a child and explore which is just wrong and awful boring for them. Bring a ball and play ball somewhere safe,kick the ball to each of them and then take turns to kick it back?! Loads of stuff she could do but won’t!! God,she sounds like great fun…giving out,looking like a bull and now home to bed probably! I’d want to go to bed as well to get away from her.
This level of out of breath is just a disgrace at her age.

Reactions: 6
Looks like a dirty delete of those stories!! I'd love to know what she had been babbling on about

• Haha
“ I explained to her in very simple terms but she wouldn’t listen so now she’s in the buggy” … what age is the poor child, she not even 2 is she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like a dirty delete of those stories!! I'd love to know what she had been babbling on about
“Hayyyyyyzel kept running off in the opposite direction and I shtayyed put and I called her and I called her and I called her and I explained in very simple terms and she wouldn’t listin…so Hayyyyyyzel ( turns the camera to her own sour bull puss) is now in the buggy!” “It’s a learning curve but we’ll get there ( complete with one of her I don’t know what the feck I’m doing and I can’t handle my own children…the ones I paid to have laughs!)

What is she on about - hazel wouldn’t listen and kept running and running 🙄 she’s talking about her as if she’s a dog ffs !!of course she’s not going to listen 🙄🙄 shoving her back in the buggy isn’t gonna sort the problem out either, she needs to get her arse in the gym when them girls are in crèche and start looking after herself

You’d think she was herding a load of cattle into a field on her own with the face on her and the panting out of her and so out of breath and the “She kept running off”

Reactions: 7
Go back on her stories of her recording the child having her breakfast and look behind her at the dirt on the top of the tiles going up the wall instead of a skirting board . I have never in my life seen such filth. She was like a bull over the child wanting to run around 🤣. She is not able to keep up with them , the two girls won't be brough out on a walk for a long time now

Anyone notice that she makes sure most of the recordings of the girls when they’re “talking” or saying things have no sound on now? Is there a reason for this? Someone reading here perhaps? Lisa,if they’re flying with the talking and their words, I’m sure you wouldn’t be turning the sound off! I’m pretty sure you’d be on showing us all at every opportunity to prove a point!
I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories

Attachments

I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories

Howling hahaha that's Lisa in her big nightie

• Haha
She did it a few times already though recently since we’ve been saying things here. The other day I noticed too when she had Hazel on the sofa. I reckon that was either her or the mudder in the nightie.

The cost of living Pipppsi has gone up Lids... ya gotta do , what ya gotta do .. special offers of €15 for a zoom

Reactions: 1
Someone definitely didn’t have a zoom me thinks 😂 pic of twins now to “distract”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.