My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"self settle", also known as "cry it out" also known as being a bleep of a parent.

A1 Lisa.

Screenshot_20230703-154627.jpg

Reactions: 9
She must have overspent at the weekend
I'm sorry but how the hell Does she think its okay to charge 49 euro for half an hr phone conversation, i really hope she isn't getting any parents desperate enough, but she seems to be getting the down from somewhere 🧐

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but how the hell Does she think its okay to charge 49 euro for half an hr phone conversation, i really hope she isn't getting any parents desperate enough, but she seems to be getting the down from somewhere 🧐
It's mind boggling. €98 an hour "cash in hand" really. Jesus it's daylight robbery for some crap copy and pasted from the tinternet😳🙄

Reactions: 7
It's mind boggling. €98 an hour "cash in hand" really. Jesus it's daylight robbery for some crap copy and pasted from the tinternet😳🙄
How lucky clients should b that she decided shed take clients tomorrow!! Ive such rage after seeing that

Reactions: 10
Available 9-4, is she living in the real world?
No, she’s not. Her job is something she only has to do when she feels like it while the tax payer massively funds the childcare that they don’t actually need because she only does a handful of hours. Once she gets her pocket money it’s back to the couch until it’s time to collect the girls. It’s a pretty miserable existence looking at it from the outside.

*disclaimer I have no issue with people that genuinely need childcare having it subsidised.

Reactions: 10
People are obviously paying it! And her "business" is mainly done through her Instagram page....the people paying are seeing the exact same things all the rest of us are seeing, sleep deprived or not.....if you are willing to hand over money to someone who got a cert online from a Mickey mouse course, then I actually don't blame her for charging. Like someone said on here it's keeping her in pocket money, and she's happy with that
There are some awful fools out there that keep these 'influencers' paid by buying the crap they are selling. Lisa is just one of many at it

Reactions: 5
‘Just ordered a rake of leggings from The little one’
She has money to burn despite what she says. I have found Tesco & asda to be far better quality & so much cheaper too.
Cheeky tag in the hope some freebies are thrown in? I can’t see any other reason for the post. She hasn’t mentioned the brand for months despite them very much in business all year round

Reactions: 12
‘Just ordered a rake of leggings from The little one’
She has money to burn despite what she says. I have found Tesco & asda to be far better quality & so much cheaper too.
Cheeky tag in the hope some freebies are thrown in? I can’t see any other reason for the post. She hasn’t mentioned the brand for months despite them very much in business all year round
€10 each as well 🫨 suit her better to sort her own wardrobe.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't call insulating, flooring and radiators handyman work 😅
So insulting to the carpenters, plumbers etc out there

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't call insulating, flooring and radiators handyman work 😅
So insulting to the carpenters, plumbers etc out there
I thought the same, you’d think she was looking for curtains hung and a lightbulb screwed in. She needs a plumber and a carpenter. Or at least a plumber who is good at laying floors.. Lisa is way too tight to spend for an actual tradesman though

Reactions: 8
Hazel isn’t saying the words Lisa,she is making sounds and babbling, you are saying the words. Maybe not have the tv on and films on the go so early in the morning and put more effort into talking to them/playing and not just for the camera would benefit them more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.