My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day off creche. A morning in front of the tv, followed by a nap & she’s already had to take one out alone because she’s struggling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t one parent family payment paid out on a Thursday. Post office on a Thursday Lisa??? Letting it slip!

Reactions: 7
Maybe theyre killing eaxhotjer coz theyre bored out of their minds Lisa. How about setting up an activity or going for a walk

Reactions: 8
She must just sit there watching monas and let them run amuck cos my fella who’s a few months younger than them has the attention span of a goldfish 😂 if I don’t watch him very closely he’d be swinging from the lampshades!!

Reactions: 9
Benefit / dole collecting must be intergenerational in their family 😒

Screenshot_20230706-153019.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Who leaves toddlers in a kitchen unsupervised for an extended period of time? It’s just an accident waiting to happen my one ventures out but I’m quick to run after her🙈 secondly who baths their kids at four in the afternoon ffs it’s the middle of the day I know it’s lashing but she has perfectly good weather gear for them. Go walking in the rain looking for muddy puddles take a leaf out of peppas book Lisa. Entertain them a little then they won’t be trying to take the curtains down

Who leaves toddlers in a kitchen unsupervised for an extended period of time? It’s just an accident waiting to happen my one ventures out but I’m quick to run after her🙈 secondly who baths their kids at four in the afternoon ffs it’s the middle of the day I know it’s lashing but she has perfectly good weather gear for them. Go walking in the rain looking for muddy puddles take a leaf out of peppas book Lisa. Entertain them a little then they won’t be trying to take the curtains down
It might be the middle of the day for most but it’s nearly their bedtime.

• Haha
The weight of the nappy on one of them, it's awful. Just change it, it's obviously been on for too long.

Reactions: 11
Surely people aren’t queuing up at the post Office for those payments in this day and age? What’s wrong with bank transfers?
Course they are not everyone gets or wants payments into their banks.
They like to go to the post office and pay other bills

Reactions: 1
No excuse for that heavy nappy on that little child 😤 pure laziness on Lisa's part. My god . Videoing it for thousands to see, makes me so annoyed. No privacy for the little girls. It really boils my blood .

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep posting pics of the girls in nappies, she wouldn’t post a pic of herself in pants, those children have no privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.