My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ letting them play in here so the transition is easier” am I missing something ? Is this room on the moon ? I swear the way she shares these tips she wanted to be a teacher but didn’t get the points in her leaving certificate. Teaching all the parents who haven’t a clue unlike super Lisa 🙄
They won’t know any difference, one dark dungeon to another!

Reactions: 5
The way the poor little girl looks at the toast...her parents and siblings are complicit in the emotional abuse of these girls ...shame on them ...wonder how they will get on with the public health nurse next month ...

Reactions: 1
The way the poor little girl looks at the toast...her parents and siblings are complicit in the emotional abuse of these girls ...shame on them ...wonder how they will get on with the public health nurse next month ...
She’ll lie to that phn “Everything is grand!” “They’re not talking now,they’re shy aren’t ye? Hayyyyyyyzil are you shyyyy?!!”

Reactions: 5
Transition from a cot in 1 room to a cot in another room?
wtf
She’s reading too many books and making life a little too complicated
Moving the whole, I’m the perfect parent to a new level.

Reactions: 7
“ letting them play in here so the transition is easier” am I missing something ? Is this room on the moon ? I swear the way she shares these tips she wanted to be a teacher but didn’t get the points in her leaving certificate. Teaching all the parents who haven’t a clue unlike super Lisa 🙄
Thats the advice you give to a parent who moves a child out of your room into their own room or your bringing them out of the cot and getting used to a bed.
🙄
Honestly she reads something and has to make it fit her narrative.
Babies, toddlers and children are not robots... You have to adapt to their personalities.

Also, while we are at it, babies have imaginations waaaay before 2.5/3.
Not everything read on the internet is true 🤦

The toast on the couch too! Crumbs everywhere which no doubt lazy Lisa won’t be cleaning up. Could she not get off the couch and sit at the kitchen table with Ayda while she’s eating.

Also; are you ever not workin while self employed?! Yeah Lisa, you are always not workin and take every Thursday and Friday off!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone who has a 'business' online needs to learn basic grammar and spelling, especially the difference between your and you're.

Reactions: 9
Omg the way she looks in the phone while she is videoing laughing at her own voice

Reactions: 3
Omg the way she looks in the phone while she is videoing laughing at her own voice
Mushies he he he he 🙄🙄
5 mins of asking the child to say the word. Does she not realise no one cares? It’s super cute when our own kids do it but outside of that no one wants to know

Reactions: 6
Taking a moments silence for poor Aydas cremated toast 🙏
On a serious note, absolutely shameful to serve that to anyone let alone a child. I’ve worked in catering to some degree most my life and you’d be laughed back to the kitchen if you even considered serving that to anyone. It’s fit for the bin and nowhere else. Demanding that money for her ‘advice’ when she doesn’t have basic spelling and grammar is pure laughable

Reactions: 8
The transition will be grand, they can't see a thing in pitch black anyway they've no idea where they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on

Attachments

Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on
Sleeveless @ 19°, I’m straight under the covers if my house drops below 22°

one is saying 19 the other says 22

Baby monitors always shows as a few degrees higher than the actual temperature too. We have a room thermometer and it’s always about 3 degrees cooler than the monitor says. :oops:

How is it 19’ and 21’ in the same room at the same time 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 2
Girls in a pitch black room, white noise machine on full blast and they must be frozen with their arms exposed 😔 I have no words really ......except people who are supporting her by paying for her bs "advice" are just as stupid as she is

And I know people are saying its preying on guilable parents who are at their wits end with babies/kids who don't sleep . If anyone told me put my child in the same sleeping suitation as that. I'd want my money back.

Last edited:
Girls in a pitch black room, white noise machine on full blast and they must be frozen with their arms exposed 😔 I have no words really ......except people who are supporting her by paying for her bs "advice" are just as stupid as she is

And I know people are saying its preying on guilable parents who are at their wits end with babies/kids who don't sleep . If anyone told me put my child in the same sleeping suitation as that. I'd want my money back.
Even if you were at your wits end, wouldn't one look at her turn you off seeking her advice. She's a dirty slob, not one bit professional looking or sounding and totally disorganised. Surely you would think to yourself there must be better options out there.

She definitely thinks being "self-employed" is like some badge of honour.....any bleeping idiot can declare themselves "self-employed", no intelligence test or skill required. This wan thinks she's a member of mensa with her two-bit course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.