My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about this weekend & the wedding, I got the impression she won’t be around next weekend. I’d say she has a room booked so she can have a lie in & room service
Jesus if that is her plan, if I were Pippa I'd be matching her home on her trotters
But your probably right! It's a close friends wedding so maybe all the family are invited and Pippa and granda will be taking home the twins

Attachments

Jesus if that is her plan, if I were Pippa I'd be matching her home on her trotters
But your probably right! It's a close friends wedding so maybe all the family are invited and Pippa and granda will be taking home the twins
She seems to have money to burn so she’ll take the chance to book a room & free childcare.
No mention of the twins going, she’d have had her ‘Insta fam’ pestered for weeks about dresses. She gave away/sold the ones from her brothers wedding

Reactions: 4
I just wish her friend geri would tell her her habits are not good and try get her fit and healthy. If I was a best friend and a PT I'd be doing all I can for my friend.

I just wish her friend geri would tell her her habits are not good and try get her fit and healthy. If I was a best friend and a PT I'd be doing all I can for my friend.
I did that once for a very close friend, but she never spoke to me again. Unfortunately that was the end of our friendship 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Lids I’ve a bitta news for ye now,I’ve decided to bite the bullet and you’re looking at the new wan on only fans… *strange deranged laughing” I don’t have a notion what I’m doing so if any of my lovely insta fam knows any tips or tricks send them on to me there thanks a million.
Now that’s all I have for ye now,I’ve no other news really…only de twins now are getting on great in their new dungeon,not peep out of them,they’re sleeping better than ever now,I haven’t seen them now in a few days I’d say because they loveeeeeee sleeping in there…love it it’s fibulous now absolutely beautiful.. beautiful now *more deranged laughing* so I’ll talk to ye later now
Don't forget 'You all better make it worth my while!' 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa probably made sure she didn’t come home before the kids went to sleep, time to waddle in now with the take away and take over the TV

Reactions: 8
The Mudder must be praying she meets someone on these weekend getaways. It's the only hope she has of getting her house back.

Reactions: 9
The Mudder must be praying she meets someone on these weekend getaways. It's the only hope she has of getting her house back.
She’d probably only attract a fellow scrounger who would be eying up free accommodation and food, poor parents only end up with two lumps on the sofa instead of the wan

Reactions: 5
She’d probably only attract a fellow scrounger who would be eying up free accommodation and food, poor parents only end up with two lumps on the sofa instead of the wan
That’s exactly the only wan she’d ever have the chance of meeting! She’s not exactly appealing or a good catch-no job,unhygienic by the looks of it,no motivation in her at all,zero get up and go,she’s only suitable for someone who is the same as herself,a lazy good for nothing smell infested fart.

Reactions: 7
Put the phone away and take the hair out of the poor child's face.
I'm sorry but no one is interested in watching your children eat or look at you at this hour of the morning

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Would she ever give over trying to get them to say this and that on camera 🙄 my nerves would be gone with those pieces of orange I’d have to cut them up smaller!! I just about give them whole pieces to my 4 year old 🙈

Imagine having to zoom in on your camera on your phone to see your kids playing. Get up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she hates sand because it goes everywhere, that must be so annoying when you live in a pristine house, oh wait......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But sure who lets there kids play with sand indoors anyway?? If it’s outside then who really cares where it goes?? God forbid she’d have to wipe the kids hands or feet before they go inside!! She’s so lazy sitting outside watching them the same as if she was inside.

Reactions: 6
But sure who lets there kids play with sand indoors anyway?? If it’s outside then who really cares where it goes?? God forbid she’d have to wipe the kids hands or feet before they go inside!! She’s so lazy sitting outside watching them the same as if she was inside.
You’re speaking about someone who once had a paddling pool indoors & sat legs apart in the sitting room in her swimsuit. It actually wouldn’t surprise me if she said she was bringing the sandpit inside

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.