My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is paying...she has nothing...the reviews are fake...she wants us to believe she performs miracles over night and then sleep deprived patents are so happy they sit down and write detailed reviews . ...shame on her parents and siblings watching this carry on ...

Reactions: 6
She needs a good wake up call.she’s so lazy in every way
I'm glad Pippa will be able to manage Hazel's night cough and the girls their second night in the new room while their mom gets another well deserved night away 🙄

Reactions: 9
She a mean one MR grinch.... she honestly has a face only a mudder could love with her various togs on....
Moms always on her holidays every day! It’s not like she does anything remotely useful or beneficial for those girls. She’s just not in her usual place…plonked on her parents couch!

Reactions: 2
Moms always on her holidays every day! It’s not like she does anything remotely useful or beneficial for those girls. She’s just not in her usual place…plonked on her parents couch!
All the time away just has to be time away from her kids because she’s certainly not escaping housework, real work or any other responsibilities we can see

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All the time away just has to be time away from her kids because she’s certainly not escaping housework, real work or any other responsibilities we can see
She’s in her element every time she’s away from them and she’s back to the weird laughing,creepy eye to the camera and unable to handle her own children or any bit of normal life when she’s back. I often wonder why on earth she had not one child but 2 children when she obviously knew she wouldn’t be able to handle it,then I remember she had them for a few reasons:
1:To escape reality
2:Had this off the wall notion of being insta famous being this “solo mom” when she knew very well she wouldn’t be “solo” loving with her live in babysitters aka her parents
3:She didn’t want to work anymore! She wanted to laze around her parents house doing duck all and knew her parents would have no choice really only to look after their twin grandchildren because lets face it,who else was going to? Her parents are probably aware now from living with her every day that she’s not able to.

She clearly made a plan and that was to have the twins and do duck all else.

She even drags the friend or whoever she is now to these free swimming lessons because she can’t manage on her own. The woman is a disgrace! I also find it hard to believe that she suffers with mental health issues when she has absolutely no problem at all flying off for all of these hens,weddings,nights away and hopping into a jacuzzi!

Dear God don't give her ideas
Lids I’ve a bitta news for ye now,I’ve decided to bite the bullet and you’re looking at the new wan on only fans… *strange deranged laughing” I don’t have a notion what I’m doing so if any of my lovely insta fam knows any tips or tricks send them on to me there thanks a million.
Now that’s all I have for ye now,I’ve no other news really…only de twins now are getting on great in their new dungeon,not peep out of them,they’re sleeping better than ever now,I haven’t seen them now in a few days I’d say because they loveeeeeee sleeping in there…love it it’s fibulous now absolutely beautiful.. beautiful now *more deranged laughing* so I’ll talk to ye later now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s in her element every time she’s away from them and she’s back to the weird laughing,creepy eye to the camera and unable to handle her own children or any bit of normal life when she’s back. I often wonder why on earth she had not one child but 2 children when she obviously knew she wouldn’t be able to handle it,then I remember she had them for a few reasons:
1:To escape reality
2:Had this off the wall notion of being insta famous being this “solo mom” when she knew very well she wouldn’t be “solo” loving with her live in babysitters aka her parents
3:She didn’t want to work anymore! She wanted to laze around her parents house doing duck all and knew her parents would have no choice really only to look after their twin grandchildren because lets face it,who else was going to? Her parents are probably aware now from living with her every day that she’s not able to.

She clearly made a plan and that was to have the twins and do duck all else.

She even drags the friend or whoever she is now to these free swimming lessons because she can’t manage on her own. The woman is a disgrace! I also find it hard to believe that she suffers with mental health issues when she has absolutely no problem at all flying off for all of these hens,weddings,nights away and hopping into a jacuzzi!
She did abit of painting in the girls room only as far as her short hands could reach and left the rest to someone else to finish and put abit of IKEA furniture together, that's the most "work" shes done in 2 yrs , so she thinks she fully deserves "a break" you can tell she's disappointed that her friend Mandy's wedding is local in the Charleville park ...doubt she can get another night/weekend away there when it's so near

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She did abit of painting in the girls room only as far as her short hands could reach and left the rest to someone else to finish and put abit of IKEA furniture together, that's the most "work" shes done in 2 yrs , so she thinks she fully deserves "a break" you can tell she's disappointed that her friend Mandy's wedding is local in the Charleville park ...doubt she can get another night/weekend away there when it's so near
I’ve a funny feeling she’ll be able to even stay there for a night or two. Her parents seem to do everything she demands,probably because they don’t want to see the sour face on her and her “poor me” attitude so they do it for a quiet life. I’d say they painted most of that room even and Queen slob was plonked there watching them to make sure they were painting it right. I can just picture there “fader…da glitter goes on there now” “mudder wan of de twins der I’d say did a poo I’d say” and mudder changes them. That’s why the nappies and everything are in the living room and mudder doesn’t mind because mudder is the wan who changes them and cooks for them and the whole lot.

When she was talking about this weekend & the wedding, I got the impression she won’t be around next weekend. I’d say she has a room booked so she can have a lie in & room service

Lids I’ve a bitta news for ye now,I’ve decided to bite the bullet and you’re looking at the new wan on only fans… *strange deranged laughing” I don’t have a notion what I’m doing so if any of my lovely insta fam knows any tips or tricks send them on to me there thanks a million.
Now that’s all I have for ye now,I’ve no other news really…only de twins now are getting on great in their new dungeon,not peep out of them,they’re sleeping better than ever now,I haven’t seen them now in a few days I’d say because they loveeeeeee sleeping in there…love it it’s fibulous now absolutely beautiful.. beautiful now *more deranged laughing* so I’ll talk to ye later now
Absolutely on point but you forgot ‘how ARE ye, happy winnnsday’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Moms on holidays" ! The brazen neck of her putting that up. My god, what would she do without her own mother? It would be carnage.

"Moms on holidays" ! The brazen neck of her putting that up. My god, what would she do without her own mother? It would be carnage.
I hope Pippa is putting up passive aggressive posts about having the twins on her own like Lisa does when her parents go on holiday.

Reactions: 6
The parents lead a depressing life whether they enable her or not, they’re too old to be raising young kids, it must seem so endless.. then having to watch this one swan off all smug patting herself on the back. They’d be better off putting the house on the market and getting into a good nursing home so they can finally relax. Lisa is like a cockroach, she’d have herself sorted in a council house quick enough

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.