My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obsessed with total darkness. It’s actually not normal, happy to see not everyone in the video comments agrees with her.

Reactions: 7
God the room with the lights on looks like it’s the torch on her phone!! Surely it can’t be the main bedroom light?! How depressing.

Reactions: 5
God the room with the lights on looks like it’s the torch on her phone!! Surely it can’t be the main bedroom light?! How depressing.
That could be what it is actually, you can see there’s only a small amount of glitter lighting up as she scans the phone around. If a proper light was on I’d expect to see a larger area sparkling

Reactions: 3
Away the weekend to sit in a hot tub in an air b&b with friends and then next week is full of hair, nail and lash appointments before she’s off to a wedding. What planet does Lisa live on? Useless lump, she’s allergic to them kids. Solo my holo
We were invited to a few weddings but I couldn't leave my little one , I knew myself I wouldn't enjoy myself being away from her. They are only little for so long. I do get smart comments saying I'd want to cop on and to go to these weddings for the weekend, but I'm happiest at home with my children . As sad as that may be to others... I prefer it. 😕

• Heart
We were invited to a few weddings but I couldn't leave my little one , I knew myself I wouldn't enjoy myself being away from her. They are only little for so long. I do get smart comments saying I'd want to cop on and to go to these weddings for the weekend, but I'm happiest at home with my children . As sad as that may be to others... I prefer it. 😕
I’d be like you. We did a couple of day weddings when our eldest was smaller but we were back to collect him before the evening celebrations kicked off. As far as I’m concerned the church/ registry office & meal are the important part.
Everyone is pretty much married now. we’ve a wedding invite over the Christmas break but anyone I would be comfortable leaving the kids with are already tied up so it’s either both miss it completely or my husband goes alone.

Reactions: 6
I’d be like you. We did a couple of day weddings when our eldest was smaller but we were back to collect him before the evening celebrations kicked off. As far as I’m concerned the church/ registry office & meal are the important part.
Everyone is pretty much married now. we’ve a wedding invite over the Christmas break but anyone I would be comfortable leaving the kids with are already tied up so it’s either both miss it completely or my husband goes alone.
Thats it , my husband attends . I used to do things in order to please others, but since I've had my children , I do what suits us as a family. Lisa seems to attend just about everything. 😐

Reactions: 3
They can’t be afraid of the dark until they’re 2.5/3… I call bull tit, who wrote that one? The same people who thought babies didn’t feel pain?! (only debunked in the 90’s btw!)

Both my children hated the dark from about 12 months and it was definitely the dark!

My youngest is 2.5 and it would break my heart to think of him waking up in the middle of the night scared in the pitch darkness😔 Wouldn't it be better for her to get them used to sleeping in a normal room. She's an awful simpleton god love her.

My youngest is 2.5 and it would break my heart to think of him waking up in the middle of the night scared in the pitch darkness😔 Wouldn't it be better for her to get them used to sleeping in a normal room. She's an awful simpleton god love her.
Can't understand her obsession with complete darkness, it's a load of bullshite, my children have slept with a small dimmed night light , it hasn't affected their sleep , they sleep 10- 12 hours , unless they have been teething etc. This one thinks she is running a boot camp. Poor little girls.

Reactions: 5
Rooms that dark are pure ridiculous and just wrong, I’m in my late 20s and don’t think I’d fancy waking up in the pitch black. So bloody restrictive too, what happens in the car, in hotels, on holidays, on sleepovers, at the hospital etc..

Reactions: 8
Rooms that dark are pure ridiculous and just wrong, I’m in my late 20s and don’t think I’d fancy waking up in the pitch black. So bloody restrictive too, what happens in the car, in hotels, on holidays, on sleepovers, at the hospital etc..
She bought travel blinds before

Reactions: 2
Imagine doing up your daughters first proper bedroom and being pure delighted about how dark you can get it and that's the first thing ya show people.
Say she can't wait for the dark evenings they will be asleep by 3 for the night

Reactions: 10
A baby cannot be afraid of the dark until 2.5-3?
I don't want to say what my profession is, but I work with children and I'm qualified and I can say that it is absolutely incorrect

Reactions: 4
My child is 2.5 years old. She has always slept with curtains that are quite thin and let a lot of light in. Sometimes I don’t even close them if it’s a hot day. She has always slept through since she was 6 months old. She will sleep anywhere. Sometimes for her nap she just flops down on the sofa next to a big bay window with lots on sunlight. She’s such a good sleeper without the need to give her a prison routine. Maybe I need to start charging for advice 😂

• Haha
The child doesn't have to be afraid of the actual black darkness, but they are afraid waking up when they can't see a bleeping thing, they can't see their familiar room, their bed, their blanket, toys etc, another human?

It is natural for babies and children to wake and seek comfort, I dread to think of all these trained babies and kids in another 20 years and see how this treatment affects their relationships. I've said it before and I'll say it again, leaving your baby that's looking for your comfort, crying or not, is abuse. It's neglecting their needs. If you want a full night's sleep, get a baby born, do not have kids

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.