My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in name of Jesus can they stand the racket from the white noise machine. I actually couldn’t listen to her story, it sounded like being scanned in the maternity hospital. Does she leave that on all night???? The poor parents. I know the house and it’s not massive believe me. That must drive the poor parents insane

Reactions: 10
Is she really that thick?

The cough is only at night, she previously gave her the inhaler at night and it helped. So why is she sitting there listening to the child coughing ? Give her the inhaler Lisa

Reactions: 7
OMG She's on bleeping IG and the poor child coughing and gasping for breath. I hope her "clients" are watching this god dam imbecile 😱

Reactions: 9
If she’s been running that Saline plus machine nightly then that’s probably the culprit. Don’t they draw all the moisture out of the air? It sounds like a dry tickly cough.
If the inhaler works I wouldn’t be waiting to give it. Put the bloody phone down & sort your child out so she can sleep well.
---
How in name of Jesus can they stand the racket from the white noise machine. I actually couldn’t listen to her story, it sounded like being scanned in the maternity hospital. Does she leave that on all night???? The poor parents. I know the house and it’s not massive believe me. That must drive the poor parents insane
It’s left on all night so the girls don’t disturb each other if one wakes. But they’re great little sleepers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m more baffled how only one of the twins has a cough in that dirty mouldy house. I’d say the secretaries have long wised up to her, we’ve seen her get same day appointments for the most mundane things. Imagine handing over money for sleep tips from a mother who sits watching their child gasping and coughing through a baby monitor while recording themself on the phone??

Reactions: 5
I have allergies and my 3 year old does too if I'm not on top of dusti g were both fecked he has an inhaler too but its rarely used as my house is spotless

It is ridiculous!!!!!!

Something wrong with Hazel again & Solo mom is going on a random weekend away with friends a week before a weekend away for a wedding.

Reactions: 1
Tis all go lads
Eh you make your kids sleep 23 hours a day and you make phonecalls for a living gimme a break.

Reactions: 9
Away the weekend to sit in a hot tub in an air b&b with friends and then next week is full of hair, nail and lash appointments before she’s off to a wedding. What planet does Lisa live on? Useless lump, she’s allergic to them kids. Solo my holo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s more breaks than anyone I’ve ever heard of madness. Who ever said her mum was an enabler is right

Why do the parents enable her so much? I’ve presumed mental illness but she’s never too depressed or anxious to go out and leave the kids or go for hair and nail appointments.. there must be a real concern surrounding her ability to cope. She can do daft frivolous things but can’t mind her own kids for more than a day or two on her own or go out to work

Why do the parents enable her so much? I’ve presumed mental illness but she’s never too depressed or anxious to go out and leave the kids or go for hair and nail appointments.. there must be a real concern surrounding her ability to cope. She can do daft frivolous things but can’t mind her own kids for more than a day or two on her own or go out to work
Sure didn't she have to move home due to mental health issues? And then decided to undergo one of the physically and mentally gruelling things a person can do in life. Even people who are totally emotionally stable struggle BIG TIME with having kids.
She's a case for forced sterilisation, she really is.

Reactions: 4
Sure didn't she have to move home due to mental health issues? And then decided to undergo one of the physically and mentally gruelling things a person can do in life. Even people who are totally emotionally stable struggle BIG TIME with having kids.
She's a case for forced sterilisation, she really is.
Mental health issues or just pure laziness?! 90% of me is saying laziness and also didn’t want to pay for her own bills,etc and had this mad idea of having twins to be Instagram famous so she wouldn’t have to work again and sit on her arse ( unbeknownst to her parents) I’m guessing she had all of this planned beforehand,had no intentions of looking after them on her own which is again laziness and put a plan and an excuse into action to toddle along back to Mammy and Daddy for them to mind her and the twins if/when she had them and that’s what has happened.

Reactions: 5
Just remembering there......did she ever to go to the women's physio that time for her wee wee tank 🤔

Reactions: 3
Am…… why are her daughters going to be sleeping in a dungeon? It looks like one even with the lights on. Not many people have the privilege of having a room that’s jet black for their babies to nap or sleep in 🙄🙄 honestly I can’t roll my eyes enough.

Am…… why are her daughters going to be sleeping in a dungeon? It looks like one even with the lights on. Not many people have the privilege of having a room that’s jet black for their babies to nap or sleep in 🙄🙄 honestly I can’t roll my eyes enough.
I can’t get over how dark it is with lights on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.